Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class advice?

LordCamTheGreat
10.25.2019 , 02:43 PM | #11
Honestly? I don't know if this is a troll post or not...

You've lambasted every single aspect of the game's combat system. You seem to despise the fact that rotations exist in an mmo, find every animation immersion breaking and generally don't want to play the game.
The gameplay isn't going to change, ever. The convoluted systems currently in place are not going to change.

In my opinion, it would be more enjoyable for you if you did not play the game at all if it is causing you so much anguish and requiring you to scrub your brain clean every time you open it.
Gray Jedi life = best life. Wicket W. Warrick for Emperor of the Universe.
http://www.swtor.com/r/DJDbJc <--Treats with no tricks, you know you want to click it!

LordCamTheGreat
10.25.2019 , 02:47 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Diefexor View Post
I could actually use some advice. I am having a really tough time choosing between rolling my Hatred Sin or Veng Jugg first.

They are kinda similar. Dot up enemy and spread with aoe mechanic. Veng is defenatly more front loaded which i like but the Death Knell set bonus and Quick Escalation tactical item seem like they will give Hatred the single target burst it needs.

Torn lol
Quick escalation is apparently very bad, or at least it was on the ptr.
The vengeance spec doesn't play out like a normal dot spec as your dot abilities do tonnes of damage up front.
Hatred feels more like your typical dot spec.

Ultimately comes down to whether you want a class with stealth or not. Both have very fun melee abilities. Vengeance feels more visceral and gives better feedback on ability hits imo. Vengeance has better defensive skills but doesn't have stealth for skipping trash.
Pain train vs stab in the dark.
Gray Jedi life = best life. Wicket W. Warrick for Emperor of the Universe.
http://www.swtor.com/r/DJDbJc <--Treats with no tricks, you know you want to click it!

ajblades
10.27.2019 , 10:43 PM | #13
it sounds to me more like you're insecure with your own intelligence and you're taking it out on the game.

AdjeYo
10.28.2019 , 08:02 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Varnoukh View Post

I'm not incapable of executing rotations. I'm highly intelligent and rotations are not even close rocket science.
r/iamverysmart. I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist.