Seeking Your Ideal Weapon - Let's help each other out.

CelCawdro

I'm creating this thread with the hope that, with our collective knowledge, we'll be able to sort through it all and find specific weapons that people may have in mind, but are unsure if they're able to be found in-game. As we cannot, as of yet, preview a weapon's appearance, this will hopefully avoid a few misspent credits and commendations in search of that perfect weapon for your character.

A few quick guidelines:

1. Please be brief; if you write an essay on the look you've been mentally perfecting for your perfect lightsaber or custom blaster, you're going to have way too many variables cemented for anyone to feasibly match it to an item they know of, even if your item exists. Keep it general, and you might be pleasantly surprised once you find that referral.

2. Little to no discussion. While this is not "my" thread, for the sake of people scanning previous posts, try to keep it succinct.

3. If you read a description that matches an item you know of, reply and private message the poster. This way, the seeker of the weapon will assuredly be informed, and anyone looking for something similar will also be made aware of that answer.

4. Try to make sure that the item you are referring to is moddable - this will ensure that your reference will be applicable to people of all levels, and that their "ideal" weapon is not some level 12 green. However, if you've seen a non-moddable item with a similar appearance, tell them anyway - if a model exists, there's probably a moddable item that shares it. Give them hope!

5. Don't be shy! It's okay be be wrong. If you kind of remember seeing a weapon drop from a specific boss, a heroic quest or commendation vendor, that's more of a lead for that person than they had previously. Just be clear that you're not quite sure, so grind/purchase at their own risk.
Edited by CelCawdro

Personally, I am looking for an organic lightsaber, similar to that of Darth Thanaton (if I recall - an Inquisitor friend of mine sent me a screenshot). Whether it be made of bone, typical but with a tooth on the end, etc., it matters not. I simply seek that organic look.

I am DEEPLY in search to find the same blaster as Boba Fett.. Why? Sorry, but it just looks awesome. Nothing more to it.

This.

Also trying to find something that resembles the DH-18a blasters from Star Wars: Galaxies. There's got to be something around. xD.

I love this thread, I will attempt to help in any way I can.

Myself I would like a jet black lightsaber hilt for my Sith Warrior (1h) (it can have some metallic parts or whatnot, but as close to 100% black as possible). I'd love if someone spots one :D

For my Agent, details arent too important, but if you see any sniper rifles that look like rail guns: basically a large barrel, round or square, which would be full of magnetic coils in a rail gun.

Edited by Skouros

I love this thread, I will attempt to help in any way I can.

Myself I would like a jet black lightsaber hilt for my Sith Warrior (1h) (it can have some metallic parts or whatnot, but as close to 100% black as possible). I'd love if someone spots one :D

For my Agent, details arent too important, but if you see any sniper rifles that look like rail guns: basically a large barrel, round or square, which would be full of magnetic coils in a rail gun.

For the saber, keep an eye out for the "Dread Warrior's Battle Lightsaber." The emitter on it is silver, and there is a ring near the end (also silver), but otherwise, it's a nice faded black. I cannot, for the life of me, recall where I came across it, however. Just something I collected en route to 50.

Edited by CelCawdro

Spiked, black hilt, wrapped in some dark grey grip tape.

The blade?

Take a look at the preorder blade.

I call it, "The Reaper"

Just imagine it with my description. I could draw it and link it next time I post, but otherwise just imagine

I've come across a few grey and black blades with spiked emitters - check out "Righteous Venerable Battlemind's Lightsaber" if Light-side (which you probably aren't ;)) or "Lightsaber of Animus Force." Probably not exactly what you're looking for, but perhaps close.

I'd love to find a modable blaster rifle for my trooper that sounds like either the E-111 stromtrooper rifle from the movies, or something like the imperial laser sound (tie fighter green ones) if possible! any ideas? Currently all I can find are ones that have no sound except when they hit something or sound like a rancor burping.

• 1 year later...
For the saber, keep an eye out for the "Dread Warrior's Battle Lightsaber." The emitter on it is silver, and there is a ring near the end (also silver), but otherwise, it's a nice faded black. I cannot, for the life of me, recall where I came across it, however. Just something I collected en route to 50.

Is your character a Juggernaut by any chance? If it is, I'm fairly sure it's either a reward for completing the bonus series on Tatooine or chapter one.

Edited by Darth_Wicked