Coruscant Heroic Mission Advice Request

Hi,

Having finished the main story missions I am left with only the Heroic missions left to play on Coruscant.

What I would like advice on is what the suggested level for each of the missions is. I am a level 19 Sentinel and after wandering through the wrong green doorway and highly regretting it I wish to know if I should continue to level before attempting. I also wish to know if I am around the right level to take on the missions - what level should my group mates be to have a good chance of completing the mission.

The other thing I would be grateful for advice on is my class role - I would believe my role would be damage dealing but just wanted to be sure. I believe I have an OK understanding of my character and its limitations and strengths so far but I am by no means an expert - so is there any particular etiquette that is required or am I free (within reason) to just whack away at enemies? I am not against taking advice and following orders but it would be nice to have some understanding on what the consensus is.

Hopefully I've been clear on what I'm asking - if not let me know.

Thanks for reading

Edit*

Sorry forgot to name the darn missions:

Republics Most Wanted

Face Merchants

Enemies of the Republic

Trouble In Deed

Edited by DyneTydrak

Heroic quests are intended to do as a group; if you have a group of two to four players, you should easily be able to do the Heroic quests.

While it is possible to solo them once you are high in level, I do not recommend doing so as you will never learn how to play in a group and will have a hard time catching on to that once you have reached max level. Level 19 should be enough to solo those heroics if you know how to play your class well and have good gear, but I don't recommend it.

As a Sentinel, you only do damage. Especially in flashpoints, wait until the tank attacks a group before jumping in yourself, and always attack from weak to strong, i.e. first attack the targets without a symbol and do the silver and gold targets last. Also, you can use your stuns and interrupts to make it easier for the healer.

These are the most important things; you will learn a lot of the other things as you level up.

What I would like advice on is what the suggested level for each of the missions is.

These are the recommended levels assigned to the missions by the game developers:

[HEROIC 2+] Republics Most Wanted: level 10, intended for two players

[HEROIC 2+] Face Merchants: level 11, intended for two players

[HEROIC 4] Trouble In Deed: level 15, intended for four players

[HEROIC 4] Enemies of the Republic: level 15, intended for four players

You can find these by opening your mission log and selecting the mission. The recommended level is indicated above the mission objectives.

At level 19, you should be able to solo the first two easily; the enemies will do very little or no damage to you. The other two are doable if you're well equipped (ideally, at least blue equipment matching your level) and know how to play.