Brooding

Econometrix

I just checked, it gives you 5 stacks every 1.5 seconds, and the first 5 stacks are gained the moment you start channeling. Thus a full 30 stacks takes 7.5 seconds to get, assuming you started at 0 stacks.

Also, you probably knew this but naturally any of the various regen items work as well (Pushups, Gree cube, etc.), it doesn't have to be Channel Hatred itself.

Edited by Ailaria

I just checked, it gives you 5 stacks every 1.5 seconds, and the first 5 stacks are gained the moment you start channeling. Thus a full 30 stacks takes 7.5 seconds to get, assuming you started at 0 stacks.

Also, you probably knew this but naturally any of the various regen items work as well (Pushups, Gree cube, etc.), it doesn't have to be Channel Hatred itself.

No, I was not aware of this. Are any of the devices available on GTN (traveling and cannot see for self)? Do they share the same 30s CD restriction with brooding?

No, I was not aware of this. Are any of the devices available on GTN (traveling and cannot see for self)? Do they share the same 30s CD restriction with brooding?

Sure, most of them are available on the GTN. There's no benefit whatsoever to using them, it's purely a visual effect. So yes, the CD is shared, and using the items is for all intents and purposes exactly the same as using Channel Hatred. I just mentioned it because people occasionally interpret effects such as Brooding to only work with the actual ability and not regen items.

Edited by Ailaria

You do have to have brooding spec'd for them to work though.

Good point, I should've read his reply more carefully, now I see that he probably thought I was saying the regen items give stacks even without Brooding. Thanks for clarifying that!