I have a suggestion for yolo to make it faster

Lundorff

When the teams are selected, the side with the most sins/opers auto-wins! The game don't even have to load players into the arena, it can be auto-determined directly from the pop!

-

-

-

-

Yes I am mildly bitter that basically all classes are now pointless. Sins, opers and to a point also maras will be everything this season. Lingers? Forget it. Only if the match is stealth free or your side have more. Snipers? Please... only in cleave matches with a healer will they shine. Mercs? lolol... a class that can't vanish??? And don't get me started on juggs and pts... :mad: My beloved jugg :(

Pyro PT is not weak. Along with the notorious "plop" they also have immolate hitting for 60k now (harder than furious strike lol). And reliable dcds that you can use multiple times in the long match. Not even mentioning that PT tanks are ridiculously easy and effective (2x less buttons to press, 2x more dps more than jugg/sin tank).

Jugg dps tho desperately needs a buff. You can legit die in 1 stun once ED is gone, and DPS pales in comparison to most of the specs. (Yes I'm aware slam spam is the best for PVE but it's not PVE :rolleyes:)

Pyro PT is not weak. Along with the notorious "plop" they also have immolate hitting for 60k now (harder than furious strike lol). And reliable dcds that you can use multiple times in the long match. Not even mentioning that PT tanks are ridiculously easy and effective (2x less buttons to press, 2x more dps more than jugg/sin tank).

Jugg dps tho desperately needs a buff. You can legit die in 1 stun once ED is gone, and DPS pales in comparison to most of the specs. (Yes I'm aware slam spam is the best for PVE but it's not PVE :rolleyes:)

Every class can legit die in one stun and PT is still the rock bottom... I played some games yesterday and they were always the first kills and the outcome of the game was decided always by who's PT is more trash..

Oddly now after the buff there is a lot more in que, but they are still basically helpless and depend a lot on their team.

OP why so angry ? It's still the same old story but now with sins and opers..;) Maybe it's our fault we refuse to adapt ?

Sure they have good DPS but it utterly doesn't matter when the enemy can stealth out and H2F. The kill order right now is PT / Jugg -> Sniper / Merc or some variation thereof, as these are simply the safest bet. If one side has a notorious bad player, then all bets are off of course, but that is what I am seeing.

OP why so angry ? It's still the same old story but now with sins and opers..;) Maybe it's our fault we refuse to adapt ?

This meta is even worse than S9 when I last played "for real". I used to not be a liability on my jugg, even when focused first, but the amount of burst from opers and sins is now ridiculous. Even with Life Warden and taking ~900k damage the whole thing is mostly an excise in futility. I am however a masochist and not given up that easily, but the only reason I win matches on my jugg now, is because the other side had similar bad specs or simply bad players.

Every class can legit die in one stun and PT is still the rock bottom... I played some games yesterday and they were always the first kills and the outcome of the game was decided always by who's PT is more trash..

Oddly now after the buff there is a lot more in que, but they are still basically helpless and depend a lot on their team.

You’re telling me in 5.0 I was stunlocked by one sin and had 80% of my health depleted in nigh of 4-6 GCDs? Or Scrappers immobilizing you every 3 seconds then taking more than 40% of your health every time Volatile Strike is used? Or many of the other imbalances of 6.0?

Yeah, people did adapt. Instead of waiting for the death message they just decide to cut the middleman and just /stuck. At least they’ll get a nice look at that Ranked banner spammed on their corpse.