Enriched durasteel

Mozivicus

With the massive influx of need for this mat (used now to make the HK components by cybertechs) , I was wondering where everyone is getting it from. I've seen "a" node in the tomb during my belsavis dailies, but it gives one mat, and the node does not always give enriched durasteel. So, where are we to come up with all this enriched durasteel for hundreds of HK components???

There are 2 ways that I know of to get enriched durasteel.

1. Belsavis daily area, any of the scavenging nodes has a chance of spawning enriched durasteel, its somewhat rare. You have to clear the normal nodes and hope for an enriched durasteel node to spawn.

2. Cartel packs give 10 of a prototype crafting mats, and enriched durasteel is one of the mats it can be.

3. "Rumor" has it that discovery investigation missions can give enriched durasteel if it crits?, but only heard it once and so far havent seen any proof of this.

Edited by ICSWOR
adding information

3. "Rumor" has it that discovery investigation missions can give enriched durasteel if it crits?, but only heard it once and so far havent seen any proof of this.

Pre 1.5 I have never ever had this happen. And I've run more than my fare share of missions. Now I wouldn't be shocked if they changed it in 1.5 however it wasn't in the patch notes.

There are 2 ways that I know of to get enriched durasteel.

1. Belsavis daily area, any of the scavenging nodes has a chance of spawning enriched durasteel, its somewhat rare. You have to clear the normal nodes and hope for an enriched durasteel node to spawn.

2. Cartel packs give 10 of a prototype crafting mats, and enriched durasteel is one of the mats it can be.

3 is almost confirmed here, I've had some enriched durasteel in return of a mission but don't remember which one it was. Could even be TH...

4. Grade 6 pvp boxes, that's where I've had some the very first time.