Need Forth Location! (War Event Help Wanted)

Wraiven

Ok guys, I have 3 locations that I know will work and 2 of which has been fan favorites! I am trying to come up with a location for the fourth week of the month, and at the moment, I am stumped. So I would like to hear it from you guys!

In this thread, please disclose a location for OPvP that you feel is a great location and why you feel it would be a great location. I will then take the time to visit each and every location that is posted up here until I finally pick one. This is not a contest or any of the sorts, this is more like me...asking you guys, this great community...for help. :)

I have been offered some help from a couple guilds, (Pax Republica, Prophecy of the Fatman) and I have not forgotten about you guys, I love you all! But in this case, I think the community as a whole should be in on this one.

Planets already being used..

Week 1: Tatooine, Czerka Dig Site.

Week 2: Alderaan, Bridge of Juran.

Week 3: Illum, Western Ice Shelf Elevated Platform (By popular request from the community)

Week 4: [Location Required]

Please hit this thread up with locations, pics and just in case my scatterbrain gets lost...nearest speeder location!

Thanks guys!

Edited by Wraiven

Somebody contacted me in game about a month back, requesting that I use the Coronet Zoo. I took a look, I like the location, but will need help testing this location for respawn points and travel times. It is a rather interesting area. Take a look and tell me what ya think.

I do however want to keep options open for the fourth week location. I'm curious to see what locations you guys throw at me. Looking forward to it!

Edited by Wraiven

The best open world PVP loaction I can think of is near the speeder salesman at Voss City. The area is pretty big and if I recall correctly both spawn points are on the opther side of opposing bridges. Making a natural capture point that would be significant in an actual battle for Voss City.

Have Fun... Tort

The best open world PVP loaction I can think of is near the speeder salesman at Voss City. The area is pretty big and if I recall correctly both spawn points are on the opther side of opposing bridges. Making a natural capture point that would be significant in an actual battle for Voss City.

Have Fun... Tort

If I am not mistaken, that area will not allow us to be flagged for PvP, can anyone confirm?

I will go to that location when I get home from work and document the area I am thinking about. I will pick a fight to see if PVP is still possible. I know at one time PVP was possible in this area but it has been 8 months since I spent any time there.

Have fun...Tort

What about Quesh? That planet gets so much hate but has a great area which is the only area that allows you to cross to the other half of the planet. If it's doable, we could make a great OPvP event on that planet that needs some TLC! :) Edited by MOPSFounder

You might want to take a look at the bonus series area on Nar Shadaa where pubs and imps would meet if anyone did the bonus series.

(side note, fourth has a U in it)

Indeed it does, thank you. :) Go forth, fourth in place. :)

What about Quesh? That planet gets so much hate but has a great area which is the only area that allows you to cross to the other half of the planet. If it's doable, we could make a great OPvP event on that planet that needs some TLC! :)

The first time I put one of these together, I used Quesh as a test planet...to see how many people would actually show, and to see if the game could handle that many people on one planet. But I got a lot of Negative Feedback on that planet though. 2nd only to Hoth, heh.

This might irritate people doing Dailies, but what about the Black Hole? It's not that big, and it's all PVP-enabled. And I'm pretty sure there's some good choke points separating the Republic and Imperial areas.

Black Hole caps at about 50 players though, then it forces you to a new instance. Otherwise I would be all over that.

Somewhere in the streets of Nar Shaddaa would be cool, where both teams start in the middle, wait for the starting call and then try to reach some point on the other side to "capture" the enemy base.

Too bad I'm usually asleep when there's some event. ^^

I think the zoo is near there and not positive.

Also failry sure that Axial Park / Zoo has both a republic and Imperial cloning areas near by.

Been a while since I have been there.

I'll need somebody to help me test it out...need to find out the travel times from the Zoo location from the respective faction's spawn points. As long as the respawn points are close to the same travel times, and they are not too close to the battle zone, it could work.