Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

"Be glad you get pre-access"


Vladozz's Avatar


Vladozz
12.13.2011 , 02:53 PM | #1
Seriously, i would rather have a launch at 20th with some crashes and lags first day



Then to wait 6 days, and get ownd by "head starters"



Lets do math!


1,8mil people are waiting "Pre-access" model for days.. while others play



or 2mil play, but with lagg first day.. in other words, 2mil people wait only 1 day..





This launch = NO LOGIC

redtimemonkey's Avatar


redtimemonkey
12.13.2011 , 02:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladozz View Post
Seriously, i would rather have a launch at 20th with some crashes and lags first day



Then to wait 6 days, and get ownd by "head starters"



Lets do math!


1,8mil people are waiting "Pre-access" model for days.. while others play



or 2mil play, but with lagg first day.. in other words, 2mil people wait only 1 day..





This launch = NO LOGIC
Translation:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIDNT PRE ORDER THE FIRST WEEK AND I DIDNT GET IN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=6438

Vladozz's Avatar


Vladozz
12.13.2011 , 02:55 PM | #3
What do you guys think?


And some people make crashes and lagg sound like in real life pain of some sort

Vladozz's Avatar


Vladozz
12.13.2011 , 02:55 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by redtimemonkey View Post
Translation:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIDNT PRE ORDER THE FIRST WEEK AND I DIDNT GET IN WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...postcount=6438
Logic still stays the same


Dont try to mess with a 150 IQ guy... Master Degree in Psy

Logisitcs's Avatar


Logisitcs
12.13.2011 , 02:56 PM | #5
This thread = NO LOGIC

Sigmaringen's Avatar


Sigmaringen
12.13.2011 , 02:56 PM | #6
I disagree. I like early access.
The Solair Legacy -

For a plethora of free stuff, click here: http://www.swtor.com/r/kNJ5fW
Do you even know what a plethora is?

Deacoon's Avatar


Deacoon
12.13.2011 , 02:58 PM | #7
OP, you aren't saying you have 150 IQ are you? Because your complete lack of sentence structure says otherwise. I'd guess your IQ isnt much higher then 45.

Majestic_Jazz's Avatar


Majestic_Jazz
12.13.2011 , 02:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladozz View Post
What do you guys think?


And some people make crashes and lagg sound like in real life pain of some sort
I think that if you got invited today, you would not have posted this thread.

When you do the math, the ONLY people really complaining are those who did not get invited. So what does that tell you?
Want to enjoy a unique Star Wars story experience?
Sign up today to embark on your own personal Star Wars journey!

What are you waiting for? A galaxy awaits your arrival...

Swag-Attack's Avatar


Swag-Attack
12.13.2011 , 03:00 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladozz View Post
Logic still stays the same


Dont try to mess with a 150 IQ guy... Master Degree in Psy
They see me trollin' they hatin'...
Inches
Bounty Hunter
Port Nowhere

Thradar's Avatar


Thradar
12.13.2011 , 03:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladozz View Post
Logic still stays the same


Dont try to mess with a 150 IQ guy... Master Degree in Psy