1900 dps

LoL-K-Noob

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, fix torparse link please, at the moment it has to be manually selected on the timer. Dunno why, maybe reupload?

It ALWAYS gives me trouble thats why I gave other link I dont know wth is wrong with it. Ill see what I can do but for now you just have to manually select the end time which is the last time value.

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Beautiful! Have to say, I'm kinda jealous. I can hit close to that on my other dps, but not on my sage.

Ya I wasnt expecting to hit 1900 even though there was an armor debuff on dummy. Im min/maxed 61s with 63 hilt/offhand armoring. The two dread guard relics and dread guard belt

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

Well this is the best i manage on my TK Sage http://www.torparse.com/a/59000.

The gear is mostly BH and about 4 or 5 Rak, the bonus damage i get is 810, ~40% crit rating, ~72% Surg and ~13% activation speed. I feel i should be getting more dps than this. In this fight i was stimmed, had all 4 buffs and used my relics. I have been trying to follow the rotation in the TK guide in this forum but i have not been able to improve my dps. I do need to improve my gear and i could use a higher surge rating but is there any other advice to improve this?

Well this is the best i manage on my TK Sage http://www.torparse.com/a/59000.

The gear is mostly BH and about 4 or 5 Rak, the bonus damage i get is 810, ~40% crit rating, ~72% Surg and ~13% activation speed. I feel i should be getting more dps than this. In this fight i was stimmed, had all 4 buffs and used my relics. I have been trying to follow the rotation in the TK guide in this forum but i have not been able to improve my dps. I do need to improve my gear and i could use a higher surge rating but is there any other advice to improve this?

I ran Telekinetic one night for fun/testing purposes and easily got 1500+ (this is pretty bad for me since I can easily do 1700+ consistently on balance). It could have been higher, but I was messing up the rotation a bit since I was rusty. I also am itemized very poorly for telekinetic -- since I am min/maxed for balance only.

In any case, your crit is too high, your surge too low, your alacrity too high. I'd guess with that itemization your power is too low as well since the surge only needs a modest bump to get it to 75. Lower your unbuffed crit to 35, lower your activation speed to 9%, surge to around 75% and the rest goes to power. Never use lettered mods. For relics, I'd go with DG power Relic and a WH power Relic.

That will at least help a bit, but I think there are a few guides around that can help you a bit more than I can. I haven't done a lick of theorycrafting off telekinetic since it doesn't provide me the mobility I need during PVE.

As for rotation - it is mostly reactionary. You start off with a mind crush and weaken mind and move into disturbances and then just casting things as they pop up on your buffs. Again, check a guide and this is only off the top of my head, priority is casting tele wave when tidal force procs, tele throw whenever psychic projection procs, turbulence when weaken mind is up, keeping dots up whenever they fall off, disturbance.

Obviously, when you are maximizing DPS on a dummy you should blow all your cooldowns right away - so that would be the mental alacrity, power relic, adrenal. I'd prob do that after starting off with the dots since mental alacrity will be great for your first turbulence cast.

So again -- start with:

MC --> WM --> alacrity, relic, adrenal --> Turbulence --> TT (if psychic proj is up) / Turbulence until something procs --> etc.

Again ... not a telekinetic theory crafter so this is what I'd assume is best without doing much research. Hope that helps a little.

Edit/Note: I assumed this was for PVE, FYI.

Edited by Nibbon

Whats your Crit/Surge/Power/Alacrity? Also, what relics are you using?

I'm maxing at 1650 and trying to get over 1800

http://postimage.org/image/qd8ovxe4n/

With Rakata Stim and buffs:

Power: 889

Crit Rating: 205

Alacrity: 285

Surge: 285

Proc relic (GET ELEMENTAL ONE!) and on use relic both dread guard

63s in hilt/offhand armoring and full 63 belt, rest is 61s

Edited by LoL-K-Noob

How did you get 101% accuracy? Didnt know it be worth the investment...

Also, is your rotation as follows:

Mind Crush - Weaken Mind - Sever Force - Force in Balance- TK Throw (repeat)?

I think companion boost or something gave the 1%, I have 0% acc rating.

Mind crush - Adrenal/Relic/Force potency - Weakened Mind - Force in Balance - Sever Force - Telekinetic Throw

- Dont cast a DoT until it wears off

- Dont cancel a telekinetic throw thats started

- Use Mind crush/force in balance/Relic/Adrenal when off cooldown asap

- Use force potency on Force in balance and 1 telekinetic throw

I think companion boost or something gave the 1%, I have 0% acc rating.

Mind crush - Adrenal/Relic/Force potency - Weakened Mind - Force in Balance - Sever Force - Telekinetic Throw

- Dont cast a DoT until it wears off

- Dont cancel a telekinetic throw thats started

- Use Mind crush/force in balance/Relic/Adrenal when off cooldown asap

- Use force potency on Force in balance and 1 telekinetic throw

You're a good man - what server do you play on? I'm excited to go home and try this out today...

http://postimage.org/image/qd8ovxe4n/

With Rakata Stim and buffs:

Power: 889

Crit Rating: 205

Alacrity: 285

Surge: 285

Proc relic (GET ELEMENTAL ONE!) and on use relic both dread guard

63s in hilt/offhand armoring and full 63 belt, rest is 61s

Why go with elemental relic when we do mostly kinetic/internal damage?

Edited by theRaiders

I ran Telekinetic one night for fun/testing purposes and easily got 1500+ (this is pretty bad for me since I can easily do 1700+ consistently on balance). It could have been higher, but I was messing up the rotation a bit since I was rusty. I also am itemized very poorly for telekinetic -- since I am min/maxed for balance only.

In any case, your crit is too high, your surge too low, your alacrity too high. I'd guess with that itemization your power is too low as well since the surge only needs a modest bump to get it to 75. Lower your unbuffed crit to 35, lower your activation speed to 9%, surge to around 75% and the rest goes to power. Never use lettered mods. For relics, I'd go with DG power Relic and a WH power Relic.

That will at least help a bit, but I think there are a few guides around that can help you a bit more than I can. I haven't done a lick of theorycrafting off telekinetic since it doesn't provide me the mobility I need during PVE.

As for rotation - it is mostly reactionary. You start off with a mind crush and weaken mind and move into disturbances and then just casting things as they pop up on your buffs. Again, check a guide and this is only off the top of my head, priority is casting tele wave when tidal force procs, tele throw whenever psychic projection procs, turbulence when weaken mind is up, keeping dots up whenever they fall off, disturbance.

Obviously, when you are maximizing DPS on a dummy you should blow all your cooldowns right away - so that would be the mental alacrity, power relic, adrenal. I'd prob do that after starting off with the dots since mental alacrity will be great for your first turbulence cast.

So again -- start with:

MC --> WM --> alacrity, relic, adrenal --> Turbulence --> TT (if psychic proj is up) / Turbulence until something procs --> etc.

Again ... not a telekinetic theory crafter so this is what I'd assume is best without doing much research. Hope that helps a little.

Edit/Note: I assumed this was for PVE, FYI.

Thanks for your tips but just to clarify the 40% crit chance includes the 5% for the smuggler buff. I do need to increase surge rating. As for the lettered mods, I'll have to check that.

For the rotation, I have been following the guide stickied at the top of this forum, so unless I'm doing terribly wrong, I'm not sure why I can get higher than 1000 DPS.

Shadowlands. You go with elemental because FailWare designed elemental relic to go off force crit chance. Ineternal one goes off tech crit chance.

Ha - Ya i started reading more posts about all that sh*t - one last question, whats an "on use relic?" Would that be like a WH Power relic?

Whats the exact difference between a Proc Relic and an on-use relic? I have used an on-use relic, i.e. upping power by 350 for 30 sec, but is a proc relic like the WH power relic and just adds base stats?

Dread guard relic that say 30% chance to do x amount of damage every 4.5 seconds from damaging atatcks