350 BH Comms Implant

miglor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, MULTIPLE Threads on PTS about this.

Crazy... 10X increase for implants that can be related stat increases like that of Tionese gear to Columi gear.

I agree it should be more than 35 BH Comms, but not 350. Maybe 45-50 is reasonable for cost/increased stats.

Edited by dscount

They said in the live Q&A that this and the daily relics costing 400 coms were not ment to have gone live. But it seems they have. They didn't answer the second part of the question which was about more BH coms and daily coms being available if they were going to be having an such a massive price hike for such a small increase. As this would make all the grinding people did for their implants at 35 coms each or 200 dailies a joke on them as now a fraction of the effort is required. Making it prudent to shelve the game and come back later when coms will be easily available to anyone that wants rather than grinding through end game content.

I won't be getting them for 350 comms each. I guess I will suffer with Black Hole implants. I would totally be on board with a doubled cost of 70 BH comms... But 350? I will be passing on those. My stats won't suffer that bad with BH gear instead.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD 700 BH coms for a couple of implants that barely improve previous ones and that for some classes (like mine) are still far away to be competitive in PvE with the +power WarHero ones

I really couldn't care less, its 350 or 35 ... i will keep my WH ones, cheaper, easier, and better

Edited by recsa

In the
, last friday they said (min 11.25) clearly that they were going to upgrade the relics/implants... because it was a PTS issue, now they went live and maybe forgotten this step...

I posted a message in customer service forum without receiving any answer:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=536753

I really think they have some kind of problem with versions management, the customer view is they have some chaos, after every patch we see things that as for patch notes were not touched in any way but they are totally screwed (check this post).

Maybe the coms cost and stats on implants, got the same issue, some one "fixed" them but for any reason the fix didnt hit live servers.

Any way, errors, bugs, mistakes, .... those happen, no prob with that, but the lack of fast communication and explanations is what gives us the image of chaos

Dear Joveth, Allison, ... here is where all those promises of improved communication we had some weeks ago should start to shine, there are lots of threads with bugs/errors/issues that 1.4 has brought us, please "get that bull by its horns", compile those "problems" and start explaining whats going on.

Edited by recsa

I cannot log in now, but I thought it was 350 **DAILY** commendations and not Black Hole commendations. And if it is daily then it's completely reasonable.

sorry but you thought wrong the price for the new implants is 350 **Black Hole** comms

Love how they jacked up the cost, justified it by saying we'd be using TFB to get more, then neglect to actually give us any significant number of BH comms in said operation. Sorry, but 8 just won't make a dent.

Nope, actually, only thing BW said was that those imlants are not supposed to go live. What you got here is very common case of assuming player conclusions as BW words. Because without removal of comms that wans't in patch notes, there would be significant influx of those.

Nope, actually, only thing BW said was that those imlants are not supposed to go live. What you got here is very common case of assuming player conclusions as BW words. Because without removal of comms that wans't in patch notes, there would be significant influx of those.

Let's reduce the assumpions ratio to minimum ok? Doing that it is clear that they promised to change "something" before going live, one can have thought they were going to change the price others that they are going to change the implants stats other they were going to remove the implants from the vendor, choose which one do you prefer or add an other one, the problem is that implants are notmodified in any way (stats and price are not changed) and they are in the live game.

THey ahd the possibility to choose the questions from the forum, as they prefer, they have choosen to answer that one, and they promised "something" without delivering it and, above all, without letting us know why are they not doing as promised.

I'm ok with 350 BH comms price, also with 7000 BH comms, i can choose if they worth the effort or not. But I don't understand why they expose themselves and not keep their promises and don't communicate.

Ok, they are increasing communication, but if i can't trust that communication it is not useless, it becomes worst than no communication at all.

Let's reduce the assumpions ratio to minimum ok?

OK

Q: With the coming new 1.4 Update, what is the reason behind relics that cost 400 Daily Commendations but only marginally better or new Black Hole gear that costs 350 Black Hole Commendations

The side effect of PTS is that occasionally items that are not intended for live made it up there and unfortunately that specific item was the case of that. So that item in particular is going to be removed, reviewed, and hopefully a better version will come out in a future update.

I wasn't one making assumptions, I just repeated exactly what they said.

I thought these were a "bug" and was NOT meant to costs 350?? LOL

I wouldn't worry too mcuh about it.

For one, the next stuff is pretty bad if you had even decent gear to start with.

Second thing is there not worth it for the cost.

and the third things that really puts it in perspective, few things drop BH comms now, so actually getting 350 comms is going to take so long, you'll forget why you were doing it in the first place.