Pretty Pissed - Lana Beniko Bugged No Romance...

LordPaulusCobris

Hello...

I was not aware that was a bug for the romance to Lana!

I managed to Marry my Jedi to her... but my other toons didn´t get the romanced options... I clearly know that on "Jedi under Siege" there was the option to further the romance with Lana (and i believe theron too).

But on my other toons i did not get any flirt options...

I saw this behavior strange because to that point i allways DID the flirt options for lana...

So *** happen?

I then started to search the internet for why this was happening and got to know there is a wierd bug on the game that clears the romance of Lana to the player!

Is there any way to get the romance on track? I did send my older romantic attachment away to keep lana in romance and now... i don´t have the romance options...

I hope Bioware can fix this situation on the next expansion and allow for players to get lana on the romance and marrie it like it was expected too...

Now i don´t know what to do... if i stop the character progression (my lasted toon just saw the cutscene of Lana on the sunset in odessen (the one from jedi under siege)...

BTW im doing my lastest toon in cruzated choices (im a sith inquisitor, but doing light side options)... Im also with the republic and i will stay later independent...

Thanks for any help...

Best Regards,

Did you do the flirt option during the cantina scene right after you formed the Alliance?

Hello, yes i did all the available flirt options for Lana, but after that i got no more options of flirt with her...

There should be an option on the companions tab to "reset" our options of romance, and to start again with the romance with whatever companions we have.

Also, bioware should create new companions missons and interactions with our character and the companions...

they are now static and lifeless...

Hello, yes i did all the available flirt options for Lana, but after that i got no more options of flirt with her...

There should be an option on the companions tab to "reset" our options of romance, and to start again with the romance with whatever companions we have.

Also, bioware should create new companions missons and interactions with our character and the companions...

they are now static and lifeless...

Did you lock in the romance in the Cantina?

Yes...

From what i understand since the time it passed and some patches later, something about the romance with Lana did broke on the sistem...

I did the same way i did with my other toons, ...

There should be more options to reactivate the romance with the companions... And there is none... Imagine that you now want to start a love affair with some long lost companion... Why cannot?

Best Regards,

LPC