Republic: Where are your PvP healers?

Skolops

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just wanted to let you know how awesome vic is if you ever want to learn how to die to a carnage marauder in the fastest way possible ask him for tips. He carbonizes then 4s stuns you whitebaring you and allowing you to freely gore ravage and scream him to dead. He also is good at poping his shield at 10% health when he is about to be dispatched best mitigation ever and likes to play in melee range so he can eat full dmg from melee classes like a pro this vic vega man he is a pro. did I forget to mention he pops his taunts on the person attacking him as well as eating full ravages while tunnleing a healer? so whisper him for tips. Edited by BurningCourage

sorry guys, im late to the party. i had more important things to do than bother with this nonfactor, but now im bored so i want dramas and amusement :D

Hiya there Vic, its Ohh / G'g here :) your old republic buddy from Port nowhere.

Hope you know what this means right.. :)

Getting horror flashbacks yet?

I'll help you out. Remember those rateds matches when u played for Goombas (the guild you destroyed). Yes they told me you were selfish and not a team player.

Remember <LOS> <Wraith squadron> , proudly being last member of <Condemned>

Remember all the times i roflstomped you. when you overextend to tunnel me and got humiliated every time.

.. how i made a powertech alt and became way better than you at your own class.

...the days when you were in zerg guild <LAW>

Most importantly... Remember our polite, peaceful little chat. Yes, the one where I told you to stop trolling without any basis and accurate facts to support your arguments. And to stop being a delusional idiot.

Well, you just couldnt control yourself. Im disappointed. You lack discipline. You keep pushing it. If you make enough noise, I'll eventually come out to play. You wont like it when that happens.

Now that the "big boys" have joined the party. There will be consequences for wasting my time. Im here for entertainment at your expense.

We started off in the same place. Remember when you gave me no credit or recognition. Now Im core of the top team and where are you? gkicked by unicorns and HSP?

Usually you only had the guts to speak in general chat on republic fleet when there are 23 players online. Now you've grown up, taking it to the public forums. Trashing on a girl which you know nothing about. Not very wise. Tsk tsk. You know how much hate you re getting right now, how many white knights are going to be on you.

I was going to ask everyone to vote on whether or not I expose your entire ugly history from Port Nowhere to now.

But I think i ll be nice and give you one last chance, since you ve already made a big enough fool of yourself (which you always do). I talk trash too, but i back it up. Now if you wish to get on my level and learn from the big boys, or sign a peace treaty. We can have another nice peaceful chat on Hoth ski's mumble, infront of everyone. Since last time you were too scared to open your mouth when I was talking to you.

fyi, Casual doesnt even have a C team. We only invite A team players with some subs and socials.

sorry guys, im late to the party. i had more important things to do than bother with this nonfactor, but now im bored so i want dramas and amusement :D

Hiya there Vic, its Ohh / G'g here :) your old republic buddy from Port nowhere.

I'll help you out. Remember those rateds matches when u played for Goombas (the guild you destroyed). Yes they told me you were selfish and not a team player.

Remember all the times i roflstomped you. when you overextend to tunnel me and got humiliated every time.

Most importantly... Remember our polite, peaceful little chat. Yes, the one where I told you to stop trolling without any basis and accurate facts to support your arguments. And to stop being a delusional idiot.

Well, you just couldnt control yourself. Im disappointed. You lack discipline. You keep pushing it. If you make enough noise, I'll eventually come out to play. You wont like it when that happens.

Now that the "big boys" have joined the party. There will be consequences for wasting my time. Im here for entertainment at your expense.

We started off in the same place. Remember when you gave me no credit or recognition. Now Im core of the top team and where are you? gkicked by unicorns and HSP?

Usually you only had the guts to speak in general chat on republic fleet when there are 23 players online. Now you've grown up, taking it to the public forums. Trashing on a girl which you know nothing about. Not very wise. Tsk tsk. You know how much hate you re getting right now, how many white knights are going to be on you.

I was going to ask everyone to vote on whether or not I expose your entire ugly history from Port Nowhere to now.

But I think i ll be nice and give you one last chance, since you ve already made a big enough fool of yourself (which you always do). I talk trash too, but i back it up. Now if you wish to get on my level and learn from the big boys, or sign a peace treaty. We can have another nice peaceful chat on Hoth ski's mumble, infront of everyone. Since last time you were too scared to open your mouth when I was talking to you.

fyi, Casual doesnt even have a C team. We only invite A team players with some subs and socials.

wait causal only invites A team players thats odd where did vic's invite go?

Hi fellow Repubs,

Not sure if any of my comrades still play other than a few of my guides... But I've been having some fun lately solo queuing for warzones and having a blast. Would love to see and heal some familiar (or new!) faces if they are still playing.

Today was my first time logging In since server merges (I came from Hedarr Soongh > to Fatman > to here) and everyone seemed extremely friendly on our chat. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Look forward to healing some people again in warzones.. :) I haven't logged in about half a year it seems - been fun serving the Republic again.

Anyone willing to keep meanies off of me during pvp will certainly be remembered in future matches. I'll be happy to take care of your life bar while you hunt down our enemy :)

Edited by Shlamorel

I think there would be a lot more good healers if more other players would learn to protect them. This might be why so many have quit or switched to DPS. It can be very frustrating to heal when all you can do is try to stay alive. All it would take is a peel or a stun or some focus on the healer stalkers to help keep your healer alive and free to heal the group. I know the good groups usually have 1 or 2 in the group whose job is to keep people off the healer, and I don't just mean putting guard on him.

You can make an addendum for accuracy.

Just make sure to include you started disliking me after I called you Zap's B squad (since CB was A and make no mistake CB was better, he is probably one of the top 10 players in any game I have met), before that you would run with me pub side.

Please mention my guild before LAW as well. It was with CB and Kimarha, do you remember what it was called? As for WS, those are people I have known for a long time and have played multiple games with. It was a little watered down class wise, too many sage's.

I left and a few people followed suit named Ryuzo, Qoheleth, Jodea, tone, etc and we restarted <LOS> which is pretty much the same people, just more pvp involved. We actually had a good guild, but Jodea got engaged and stopped playing. We were able to obtain (i believe a former guild member of yours) Tramd. We later got Didious and Kettlebell, I personally think that was our best guild, but we lacked two factors... Either a second dps, though it could be kettlebell, or a middle tree sentinel as well as a CC/defensive machine guardian. I personally think that set up would have been dominant. But Ryuzo disappeared for awhile and I left. We only had those two healers, so if one wasn't on... we were f'd.

That guild ended up splitting. Half of us joined Goombas, the other half joined Scuba. Again, we may have been much better competition if we all joined one or the other. Half of us liked goombas while the other half hated the leader at the time of goombas.

I believe it was Goomba's teamspeak or mumble that you got your rage climax in, which I deserved because you guys stomped the hell out of us. Big time problems with that guild, no area stun calls, assist was nonexistent, really the only thing we had was Q and Didious doing their job. So, I ended up leaving that guild mainly because of structure dynamic as previously mentioned.

This time I joined Aftermath. Things went well at first, but we lost didious. This is a huge blow, because he was a VERY good healer. We had trouble filling quality rated teams. Mainly with the guarding side. We didn't have another shadow other than Q.

I have never asked anyone to follow me, but if something isn't working, we discuss changing things, and we still do the same things as before... I tend to just leave. That is my MO and I own up to it.

As for HSP. I ran with them and they have some great players. I never got kicked out of that guild, in fact, I still play with them when I am online, which is now few and far between. Sorry, but while I do like the game, I have other priorities to maintain. I am learning a new didactic at work and need to spend time studying and improving... otherwise people get hurt and die. So me leaving that guild was me not having time for that guild. I did not want to be a burden to the guild for not putting the time in with their rated.

Please feel free to post the last five matches against myself in HSP. You guys lost some and were dominated in 4/5. A few mental errors occured which gave us losses in some of those, but your elite group, which is a very good group, definitely one of the best... were getting wiped.

Seriously, I always enjoy playing against your guild. Liege is a beast, that guy is pure glue and IMO your best player.

I will post the first one, just in case you mistakenly destroyed it...

If you want to argue, we got to where you did in 2.5 min, we weren't on offense that long. We play differently on offense and defense, all in all, they were clean wipe caps. Maybe you don't have your A squad, but that would contradict what you just stated, which I found it funny you swapped your team out a bit afterwards, so I can only "assume" they had to go to bed or maybe wife agro... well, we didn't run a prototype A squad either.

http://s300.beta.photobucket.com/user/got973z/media/iloveugg.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

I know, I know... I am old, I use photobucket. But, please... go ahead and show the last four, since you have the port no where ones, I am sure you kept these as well.

These are not insults. There is no doubt in my mind that you are a very good player, you have a great understanding of this game, and possibly a good leader. I know you get on your players' cases when they mess up, I hear all about it from your guildies. I am glad you hold people to high standards, I believe that is what sets apart the good from the great.

Edited by Jarfunkz

I believe it was Goomba's teamspeak or mumble that you got your rage climax in, which I deserved because you guys stomped the hell out of us. Big time problems with that guild, no area stun calls, assist was nonexistent, really the only thing we had was Q and Didious doing their job. So, I ended up leaving that guild mainly because of structure dynamic as previously mentioned.

Oh please **** already.

Not even Q thought he did a good job cause he ****ed up the off point several times and because he never managed to bring another class we had to let him play the shadow.

And you were the biggest joke. You were just burning (not killing) everything. There is no point in calling AoE stuns when VicVega is running around like crazy with his dumb AoE spec. We always wanted to CC healers and kill DPS but it was never possible with you on the team putting burn Dots on everybody. You were nothing before you joined the Goombas and now you are fail again.

Edited by Raphezir

lol, ok well I was enjoying the arguing, but since we were (and specifically I was) mentioned here, Im going to throw my two cents in. I wasnt going to say anything about a former teammate, but since he threw the first punch...

Vic is very much a key factor in why The Goombas are no longer playing. It's not just him, its the game as well, but he triggered it. Essentially he would just not show up on scheduled RWZ nights, leaving us without 8 players to queue. He quit the guild one RWZ scheduled night after he showed up an hour late and we found another pug vanguard to replace him. I essentially benched him for being inconsiderate for the 5th time in a row and let the PUG keep playing, and later that night posted on our forums that he was leaving, and that "its not you, its me" BS. Something about how he is quitting the game because hes joined 6 other guilds and none have worked out for him. The next day he joined Aftermath (so he lied), and I have no idea what happened with him after. From there we didnt have enough players, and the majority of us were worn out from this drama, so we called it.

Objectively Vic was the worst of our three vanguards. Thexder was always #1 by a wide margin in dps, and absolutely destroyed the other two in protection scores (100k to their 20k). Octwo was second, with Vic as a distant third. The problem with our team was the damage aspect easily. We played Casual on Novare Coast without Thexder, and we got 0 kills. Zero. Despite the DPS getting no kills (did i mention NO KILLS), we managed to get them down to 50% on their bunker with a stealth cap and by having exceptional defense, which is why I laugh when Vic said the only ones who doing their jobs was 1 healer (Didious) and the shadow (Q) on the offpoint.

After that game the damage dealers were all pointing fingers at one another, and Vic actually had the nerve to blame the tank guardian for the reason why we got no kills. Not the 2 pyros, sniper and sentinel, the tank guardian with 400k protection giving them all the time in the world to get a kill was the problem. What a joke.

So yea, I heard about how Vic was talking **** about me after it was over, calling it leadership problems. The "leadership problem" was me rather bluntly saying our DPS is pathetic. Which it was. 3 players couldnt handle that, and got upset about it, passing blame instead of fixing it. We had practices in Outlaws Den where we had all 4 damage dealers (excluding Thexder) trying to kill two healers and a tank. It took them two minutes to get a kill. How is anyone supposed to take an objective like that?

Anyways, thats some rambling about guild drama. I just find it funny to still find Vic talking **** about us. Especially considering when Ohh basically told me months ago what he said above, telling me I should drop Vic, I (lied) defended Vic, saying hes a good guy and a good player.

BTW, most of the Goombas are in Teamspeak right now with me. I dont think it was the leadership that was the problem considering everyone has stuck by me aside from a couple of players. And seeing how Vic has a track record as revealed in this topic, I think all signs point towards him being the problem.

lol, ok well I was enjoying the arguing, but since we were (and specifically I was) mentioned here, Im going to throw my two cents in. I wasnt going to say anything about a former teammate, but since he threw the first punch...

Vic is very much a key factor in why The Goombas are no longer playing. It's not just him, its the game as well, but he triggered it. Essentially he would just not show up on scheduled RWZ nights, leaving us without 8 players to queue. He quit the guild one RWZ scheduled night after he showed up an hour late and we found another pug vanguard to replace him. I essentially benched him for being inconsiderate for the 5th time in a row and let the PUG keep playing, and later that night posted on our forums that he was leaving, and that "its not you, its me" BS. Something about how he is quitting the game because hes joined 6 other guilds and none have worked out for him. The next day he joined Aftermath (so he lied), and I have no idea what happened with him after. From there we didnt have enough players, and the majority of us were worn out from this drama, so we called it.

Objectively Vic was the worst of our three vanguards. Thexder was always #1 by a wide margin in dps, and absolutely destroyed the other two in protection scores (100k to their 20k). Octwo was second, with Vic as a distant third. The problem with our team was the damage aspect easily. We played Casual on Novare Coast without Thexder, and we got 0 kills. Zero. Despite the DPS getting no kills (did i mention NO KILLS), we managed to get them down to 50% on their bunker with a stealth cap and by having exceptional defense, which is why I laugh when Vic said the only ones who doing their jobs was 1 healer (Didious) and the shadow (Q) on the offpoint.

After that game the damage dealers were all pointing fingers at one another, and Vic actually had the nerve to blame the tank guardian for the reason why we got no kills. Not the 2 pyros, sniper and sentinel, the tank guardian with 400k protection giving them all the time in the world to get a kill was the problem. What a joke.

So yea, I heard about how Vic was talking **** about me after it was over, calling it leadership problems. The "leadership problem" was me rather bluntly saying our DPS is pathetic. Which it was. 3 players couldnt handle that, and got upset about it, passing blame instead of fixing it. We had practices in Outlaws Den where we had all 4 damage dealers (excluding Thexder) trying to kill two healers and a tank. It took them two minutes to get a kill. How is anyone supposed to take an objective like that?

Anyways, thats some rambling about guild drama. I just find it funny to still find Vic talking **** about us. Especially considering when Ohh basically told me months ago what he said above, telling me I should drop Vic, I (lied) defended Vic, saying hes a good guy and a good player.

BTW, most of the Goombas are in Teamspeak right now with me. I dont think it was the leadership that was the problem considering everyone has stuck by me aside from a couple of players. And seeing how Vic has a track record as revealed in this topic, I think all signs point towards him being the problem.

This is about as accurate as you saying that Q was trying to take the guild away from you... LAWL!

There were many more reasons why Goombas didn't work out besides Vic. As for Vic's other guilds; namely WS, LOS and Aftermath; Vic had absolutely nothing to due with the end of them. I am not going to give a history lesson on why these guilds didn't work out because honestly no one should care, just know it was not due to Vic.