Sniper gear optimisation

reggieee

Hi, how do I optimise my gear, I have full WH?

Also, are the Elite weapons worth getting? They seem hardly any better than WH.

Thanks.

Skill27 armorings in bracers and belt

power mods in all the pieces (if u think u need more crit rate u can use crit ones)

enhacements: here comes the key because it depends on what spec u play

u can go for Powe Surge

u can can mix with Accuracy Power

1200-1300 expertise is ok, u can play with one of the cristals swapping power/expertise

power mods in all the pieces (if u think u need more crit rate u can use crit ones)

u can go for Powe Surge

1200-1300 expertise is ok, u can play with one of the cristals swapping power/expertise

Thanks mate. My spec is marks.

u can go for Powe Surge

So what are the cheapest pieces of gear I need to buy to get these? ^^ I'm not being lazy, I'm not at my comp that has the game installed and just trying to work out if I can be bothered to do another grind.

They really should of just made another set, this sucks having to grind for the same pieces again. Is there another set coming any time soon? Should I just save up coms?

Thanks.:)

Edited by reggieee

So what are the cheapest pieces of gear I need to buy to get these? ^^ I'm not being lazy, I'm not at my comp that has the game installed and just trying to work out if I can be bothered to do another grind.

They really should of just made another set, this sucks having to grind for the same pieces again. Is there another set coming any time soon? Should I just save up coms?

Thanks.:)

You need to find a war hero mainhand/offhand with perfect mods and keep buying it. It's currently the fastest way to remod your gear.

You need to find a war hero mainhand/offhand with perfect mods and keep buying it. It's currently the fastest way to remod your gear.

wait wut? you can find most mods in gloves or boots, maybe pants or helmet at the most, why would you buy the most expensive piece to get a mod?

wait wut? you can find most mods in gloves or boots, maybe pants or helmet at the most, why would you buy the most expensive piece to get a mod?

War hero mainhand/offhand is currently the cheapest piece to buy. I don't know what you're talking about

WH Mainhand/offhand = 2000 Ranked warzone commendations.

WH gloves/boots = 2000 Ranked warzone commendations + bm gloves/boots

Also in offhand you get the 61 armoring which can be put in your belt/bracers and is much better than normals wh belt/bracers.

WH Mainhand/offhand = 2000 Ranked warzone commendations.

WH gloves/boots = 2000 Ranked warzone commendations + bm gloves/boots

Also in offhand you get the 61 armoring which can be put in your belt/bracers and is much better than normals wh belt/bracers.

u know u will need the WH shells to get the new Elite War Hero?

also armorings are bound to the armorpiece

u know u will need the WH shells to get the new Elite War Hero?

also armorings are bound to the armorpiece

Not off hand any character but smugglers and Ia can remove armoring from off hand and applie it to any other armor its not bound to armor like the other pieces are.

Smuggler and Ia have barrels instead of armor so we get the shaft, thx bw.

Edited by IronScarlet