They said

ultimarb

So if i rember correctly you said something you want to change the gearing system to make it more alt friendly.

so you introduced the legacy bound implants and relics...

but why are the new shells with setboni not bind to legacy? is this intended? so your plan for more alt friendly gearing is to make the mods legacy bound, which you have to rip out every time you want to play another character and then put it in an new shell, which will have no setboni on the same class, cause the shell with setboni is bound to the other character???

I was hoping that the Set pieces, MH, and OH not being Legacy bound was a PTS glitch, because this will definitely make me forced to gear out far more then I do now. I use 1 set for each AC I play in legacy gear. If these are not going to be Legacy bound, I'll have to gear out multiple characters in the same class, or stop playing alts. Edited by Toraak

Well the juggs and sorcs and generic sets are bound to legacy, only to newer sets (agent and BH) arent, so that must be an error.

I dont thk the weapons are legacy but since there is no bonus on them, just use any legacy weapons ...

Im REALLY happy about left side legacy personally:)

Edited by jambalayabungee