@Boss

Themistaa

Thank you for asking Midian to queue up to the RWZs tonight that you organised versus us.

If you want to learn something from these evenings it will however require your guild to queue.

They did queue, we got in against them twice.

The team we were asked to queue against, we were under the impression was going to be a full Boss team. The team we vs'd however was not.

Sorry Mo, Meds, I myself wasn't on last night along with most of our core players being away on holidays at the moment, I'm assuming there wasn't enough Boss on to field a decent team and thats why this happened? I myself prefer to run full guild teams however I'm sure you can understand that at this time of the year alot of people are away. I know most of your core team is here during the holidays but that's not the same for everyone.

I'm pretty keen to get into it tonight if you's are down however...

Yeah, so there was a Boss team queing. And there was a team that Community had made with mostly Midian queing aswell. So there were 2 teams, you just got unlucky and ended up getting the team that Community made. Boss dosnt currently have many of our actual Ranked players here at the moment so chances are you wont see a Boss team queing for ranked for a week or two.

And this couldn't be discussed with a BOSS officer in game? A thread had to be started?

LAWL....

Because here, people can be held accountable in front of the wider community and in turn are allowed to speak up for themselves and explain, rather than back-and-forth in game that leads to people not knowing the whole story.