Professions Epics should be BoE

QuiSiLoR

99% of the crafted Epics are BoP meaning that you have to thin kcarefully about what you want from end game in terms of a profession.

I find it personally pretty sad that nearly everything you can make no mater the professions thats epic is BoP.

Sure can sell some Blues on the AH potentially... or use gathering profs to get mats to sell etc but thats besides the point. The GTN would be fair more useful if peole were competing for sales. Thus making a more fair market.

Anyone else a little disappionted by the amout of Bop items ? Hell I cant even make some shiny armour for my companion.. unless its green or blue

Synthweave boots should be bop at least ... as armour mech bracers are boe for example

Edited by QuiSiLoR

It is possible.... Just with Arti been able to make mods that are boe, armstech able to make bracers boe (rest is bop granted).. then arms tech able to make boe epics for blasters etc.

It seems Synthweaving is only prof without a boe item ? just find it strange

It is possible.... Just with Arti been able to make mods that are boe, armstech able to make bracers boe (rest is bop granted).. then arms tech able to make boe epics for blasters etc.

It seems Synthweaving is only prof without a boe item ? just find it strange

Don't think any of Biotech's epics are BoE either.

Biochem has tradeable epic quality consumables which can -not- be made in a reusable form. These are the raid quality consumables, and there are enough of them that those alone trash this supposed 99%. I'm seeing a hell of a lot of purple crystals which are BoE also. Also lots of other BoE epic mods. Seriously OP, did you even do five minutes of research? In fact as I go through this list there looks to be far, far more BoE epics than there are BoP. Edited by Krie_Marina

For a lot of crew skills they are yes, synthweaving according to torhead doesnt have any epic boe's they are all bop.

As I said some professions do have epics that are boe. That been said You can make and sell blasters and light sabers... as I said epic bracers are craftable and boe. Then Sytnweaving which has the niche for boots... cant sell them as they are bop.