Looting Mega Raids

This is for the attention of any developer. I would really like you to take this on board as it has given us some challenges.

I am a lowly member of "The Older Gamers" on Jek Jek Tar Server. We organised a raid to take down the World Boss on Corusant. We killed him.

The problem that we had was that we were not able to roll for the loot as individuals. /roll or /roll 100 or /dice or anything didnt work.

I think the developers are doing a great job. This is one of the issues I hope you can sort out very quickly as with a guild of over 1000 Older Gamers it would be good to have a decent mechanism to prevent arguements happening over loot.

We will be organising raids and the raid leaders will be deciding the exact loot rules for each group. It will help us to have a /roll facility.

Thanks Gentleman and Ladies,

All my best

Sparkin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Developers

I to am a member of TOG, and have been in MMO's for quite some time, names shall be withheld to maintain my reputation, lol.

This manual /roll is a basic tool used in raids to make life easier. TOG will be having multiple raids and this would be a greatly appreciated function.

Regards

Sabreduck

TOG|DarkDuck

Edited by SabreDuck

As the SWTOR Division Captain for The Older Gamers, I oversee five guilds, (3-US/Oceanic; 2-EU) on three servers, with a combined total of over 1000 players and counting.

I am pleading with you to solve this problem as quickly as possible, as I would really love to play the game, and not mediating loot disputes all day long.

"Help us Obi-Wan, you're our only hope..........."

I was the one who put that little fight together. I did not know we don't have a simple type of roll system ingame,i felt bad after that exciting experience that we had to use guess a number between 1 and 50..plz look into this...ty Edited by Demadil

I am not a part of this group doing the request, but I am a long-time raid leader and am sympathetic to these types of situations. Dealing with loot disputes is not fun for anyone.

This is a feature that should be in game and is very simple to put in as far as programming and coding goes.

/signed

- W.

Edited by Wilsu_Addar