Ty Bioware - I'm Out!

LordVega

Just wanted to say TY to Bioware and the Dev Team for SWTOR. It was a fun experience. The pve was boring imo but the PvP was great yet limited. I had fun thanks to an Awesome Freaking Guild. Those guys made the game for me really.

So far everything you guys are doing on the PvP side looks great and imo you are headed in the right direction. A suggestion would be to reconize that PvP is the most enjoyable part of this game and you guys need to get 15+ more warzone maps asap. Server merges are also something that you should do tomorrow because the server I was on (infinity gate) was super dead.

It was a fun game and TY again guys!!!

May The Force Serve You Well,

Skorn

:sy_darkside: :sy_darkside: :sy_darkside: :sy_darkside: :sy_darkside:

Edited by LordVega

Just wanted to say TY to Bioware and the Dev Team for SWTOR. It was a fun experience. The pve was boring imo but the PvP was great yet limited. I had fun thanks to an Awesome Freaking Guild. Those guys made the game for me really.

So far everything you guys are doing on the PvP side looks great and imo you are headed in the right direction. A suggestion would be to reconize that PvP is the most enjoyable part of this game and you guys need to get 15+ more warzone maps asap. Server merges are also something that you should do tomorrow because the server I was on (infinity gate) was super dead.

Skorn

Lol? Im speechless.

Skorn

Bye mate. I totally understand your feelings, probably we'll catch up on DIII ;)

Hello LordVega!

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and suggest putting them in the Suggestion Box or specific forum.

You are welcome, and we wish you the best.