Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardest Achievments To Obtain

josebernarsil
06.04.2019 , 06:06 AM | #1
Hello, this is my first time posting on forums and I don't even know if this the right section to post this but lets get to it.
I'm one of those achievement hunters and as I was looking through the PVP section on my Legacy I saw that that there's these "Made 55 player kills in 50 different matches" "Made 10 solo kills in 50 different matches"
"Get 20 killing blows in 50 different matches". These achievements are present for every single warzone and they seem impossible to complete not even some of the best PVPrs that I've seen have 100% in the PVP achievement section.

Now I've seen previous threads talking about these specific achievements and how some people managed to obtain them some say they used multi-boxing, queqe lowbies, and queqe sync with other people to get them. As of right now the only possible chance of anyone obtaining these achievements that I think is doable is by getting 16 people and have them q-sync on PVP and pray you get in same match. However this seems to be kinda difficult to pull due to the cross-faction thing but it can be possible through multiple attempts which could take quite a lot of time that not everyone may have to get the desired match. This however seems VERY grindy but also the best chance of getting them. I have also heard there was a discord dedicated to these specific achievements but this was like 7 months ago and I never got the name of it or if it is even still active.
I wanted to ask those who have obtained these achievements what methods did you use to get them and how long did it take you to get. Thank you for reading.

merovejec
06.04.2019 , 06:35 AM | #2
Welcome to the club

Well, the PVP achievements are actually the key to getting 100% since all the other achievements are not that hard to get (if you do not consider always the current NiM ops). Even the most grindiest achievement, which is the Seeker Droid treassures can be gotten over time and several guilds are offering runs for the achievements that require many people like Stronghold achievements, Planetary PVP for lowly populated areas etc.

I was in the discord channel you have mentioned but left soon after since there was never enough people for a 16 man match and the other players simply bothered the other players too much and I didnt like to ruin the games for other people that way.

There are methods on how to do this, but Devs did change some of the warzone mechanics to limit these methods so they are aware of that it is being done. Its definitely necessary to do it in lowbies and at times when noone is in que so that you do not bother not even a single player. The best way is to use low population servers which is more difficult now, but your best shot is the French server. All I can tell you is that its possible to do in one evening if planned and executed well.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 68815

TheRandomno
06.04.2019 , 09:58 AM | #3
The Discord server is here. But the events are not active and not useful for getting 50x.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

AshlaBoga
06.04.2019 , 07:57 PM | #4
100% Galactic Starfighter.

Judged Dread (specifically the Scare Bear sub-achievement)

Some (not all) of the NiM timed achievements, NiM EC/TFB is much easier than say NiM DF (Brontes is a tough dps check).
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

merovejec
06.04.2019 , 10:22 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
100% Galactic Starfighter.

Judged Dread (specifically the Scare Bear sub-achievement)

Some (not all) of the NiM timed achievements, NiM EC/TFB is much easier than say NiM DF (Brontes is a tough dps check).
Those are all achievable, you can buy sales runs and be done in one evening. Those PVP achievements are mostly being organized by some guilds and well, GSF takes a little time and gets harder and harder to do, was best to do it at launch. Yet nothing is so hard as the PVP warzone achievements.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68815

TheRandomno
06.04.2019 , 11:11 PM | #6
Very few achievements are hard in a skill sense. The hardest right now are surely Gods NiM. The others you can pay people for like Mero said.

Accounting for that, the hardest achievement (other than Gods) might be Sprint Champion. People are doing it in 10 or 11 minutes but it's one of the very few you can't do mindlessly or get someone else to do for you.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

merovejec
06.05.2019 , 01:18 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRandomno View Post
Very few achievements are hard in a skill sense. The hardest right now are surely Gods NiM. The others you can pay people for like Mero said.

Accounting for that, the hardest achievement (other than Gods) might be Sprint Champion. People are doing it in 10 or 11 minutes but it's one of the very few you can't do mindlessly or get someone else to do for you.
The thing also is the current state of the game. Its much more easier now to do old NiM achievements. Partly cause you can use the NiM crystal now and you also have higher max gear. The NiMs are scaled for 242 gear if I remember correctly so with 258 you come in imensly overpowered.

This goes for all achievements requiring gear like Eternal Championship, Star Fortress, Master mode chapters etc. This makes them easier than they were before. The same goes for GSF for example which was at the same level for a long time, but now got an update which made Strikes more relevant, that again changed the state of the game and made Gunships less viable for the achievement hunting.

All in all its best to do stuff right when it comes out, that way you avoid possible unobtainable achievements in the future, but for some its good to wait. Like now with Gods NiM, soon that ops will be out of date and sold via sales runs.
Merovejec
Achievements 5.10 68815