1.4 Deception.

Biggilus

Jesus H is all I can say..

Now I haven't tried full deception since having half my gear WH augmented, rest still unaugmented BM, but the overall feel is tons better than what I imagined it would be. Maul is godlike now - seems to have lost its armour penetration so the tooltip says, but the damage bonus is great. I don't consider myself to be amazing or well geared etc, but regularly hitting for 5.5k with it. And the added survivability and force regen tricks with Blackout and Dark embrace are icing on the cake. And the cherry is the 3s snare with spike. And the stripper hiding inside said cake to do as you will with is the cooldown timers on force shroud (think it's that one? insta-escape?) now being 1m30. And the stripper's birthday surprise is force sprint on a 15s timer.

Only played a handful of games but I feel like overall its brilliant.

Watch this space in a few days time when the honeymoon period wear out and I begin ragign again though...

Maul is rather sick. In columi, rakata gear ... 5k damage mauls is... WONDERFUL. Discharge, 4-5k

Definitely makes me reconsider dropping some power to add to crit..

Granted my over all deeps is still very spikey.. the big numbers pay off in the long run.

Maul is rather sick. In columi, rakata gear ... 5k damage mauls is... WONDERFUL. Discharge, 4-5k

Definitely makes me reconsider dropping some power to add to crit..

Granted my over all deeps is still very spikey.. the big numbers pay off in the long run.

Rakata plus geared.

You'll love this........ 8K on a shock..... That was AWESOME! Doesn't happen all the time..... but it happens and it's AWESOME!

I've noticed in open world pvp that you can completely destroy someone operative style; however, if you miss a couple of crits, the battle can quickly go the other direction.

8k on a Shock?! That is crazy. Is that with Chain Shock on the back end? I have been hitting Mauls really hard as well, I run mostly Madness, today I raided with 14-27 taking advantage of Unearthed Knowledge combined with the Induction talent, many Mauls went over 6k today, it was fun.