Returning to Game

RogueScout

Greetings everyone,

It's been a little under a year since I've played. Used to play on Ebon Hawk (mostly). Not sure about anything since then - I see there were mergers, etc. Just looking for casual PVP, PVE. Any direction would be nice. A friendly guild with some East Coast players would also be cool. Appreciate any help and thanks for reading!

Welcome back! Unfortunately, I can't help you with PvP given that I have not done one lick of PvP in this game. As far as PvE, the Gods from the Machine Operation has been finished, so you've got all that to do if you haven't already. If you beat Izax (the final operation boss) before 5.9, then you get a special reward. Additionally, if Conquest is your thing, they've changed it up a bit--I haven't done Conquest so I am not the best person to ask. I'm sure that others will fill you in on that soon, however. The game also has (once you complete your personal conquest) a new vendor appear who sells a bunch of really cool decorations and an item that immediately levels up your companion of choice to influence level 50. Those are all the big new things that I can think of off the top of my head, but there will probably be a few more people weighing in with some other things you could do.

Hope I was helpful!

GeneralKoonFett