Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eyes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CWBuff
12.30.2017 , 07:00 PM | #141
I didn't mind the shiny eyes... but the subsequent 'fixes'... all I have to say to the Senior Character Artist is:

YGBSM - Are you really that blind?

Fade to Black...
"I cannot agree with those who rank modesty among the virtues. To the logician all things should be seen exactly as they are, and to underestimate one's self is as much a departure from truth as to exaggerate one's own powers." - Sherlock Holmes

Plastic_Fork
01.16.2018 , 05:17 PM | #142
Any word on this? We're halfway through January and just wondering if any devs are still giving this any attention?
Maybe more tweaks with an upcoming patch of some sort?

kmerriscott
01.30.2018 , 05:20 PM | #143
The problem with "Mirialan - gold eyes #8 - Looks green instead of gold" still has not been fixed. Please address.

Plastic_Fork
03.17.2018 , 05:40 PM | #144
Well, I'm done. More bugs than I can shake a wampa at and the eyes issues have been swept under the rug since November along with countless other issues they've decided to pretend aren't there. I've finally had my fill of false promises, lackluster delivery, and complete lack of communication. If they want to push away their player base, they're doing a bang up job of it. It's time for me to move on.

Cancelling sub and uninstalling. Thanks for the years of fun. It was good while it lasted.
Best of luck to those of you who choose to remain. I hope they turn the game around for you.

Damask_Rose
03.17.2018 , 11:25 PM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Plastic_Fork View Post
Well, I'm done. More bugs than I can shake a wampa at and the eyes issues have been swept under the rug since November along with countless other issues they've decided to pretend aren't there. I've finally had my fill of false promises, lackluster delivery, and complete lack of communication. If they want to push away their player base, they're doing a bang up job of it. It's time for me to move on.

Cancelling sub and uninstalling. Thanks for the years of fun. It was good while it lasted.
Best of luck to those of you who choose to remain. I hope they turn the game around for you.
I assume they hope we will all get used to the new eyes or give up on getting them fixed. I just wish they would stop tinkering with things that aren't broken and focus on fixing what is. It's not like there is a shortage of issues to deal with

Hey artist guy who was so under utilized you messed up my characters' eyes because you didn't think you had anything better to do, Vector and Scourge still don't have skin after 3 years! How about you fix that before you start looking around for something else to mess with.

Tofu_Shark
07.13.2018 , 03:14 PM | #146
Hey BW, we're on 5.9.1a and the eyes still haven't been returned to their original colors. When will they be restored? Don't think we've forgotten about this and the Resolute Guardian and related armor sets legpiece dye bug and the companion unify colors bug during cutscenes!

OP, it would help if you changed the thread title to something more descriptive than just "Eyes." That could be about anything about eyes.
If I've been helpful or you liked my post, click my referral link
Also if you just want some free stuff.
Of course, I get something out of it too.