Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Eyes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Elliraen
12.08.2017 , 09:01 AM | #91
Daily check-in. Any news yet?

Anything?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?
Referral link - free goodies for new and current subscribers.

Darittha
12.09.2017 , 04:35 PM | #93
i had unlocked cool sith yellow eyes for most of my human characters. not only did they lost their original glow and are now more darker than even normal eyes were before but all colors on all available eyes are so messed up i cant stand it. also it looks like they have layer of glass over them. its just wrong

PorsaLindahl
12.10.2017 , 01:56 PM | #94
Time for today's gratuitous "Where's our update?"

Gonna keep this up until Dec 12, when it gets fixed or we get an update saying it's going to be fixed before Christmas. Otherwise I may just have to get a new game for Christmas.

iFenris
12.11.2017 , 09:09 PM | #95
So it seems like they are restoring the old eyes, which is good, but I will be honest, I am gonna miss the current Vibrant Blue eyes the most .. kinda just hoping that some of the new textures will be added to that Extended Options pack, as I was quite fond of the new Green/Blue eyes.

Jagaimee
12.12.2017 , 12:34 PM | #96
The eyes.
Are still.
Screwed up. (For some, at least.)

They kept the textures but attempted to revert the colors. This did NOT work. Zabrak eyes are still far lighter than they should be - my zabrak with dark brown eyes still has light yellow ones. Hexid has peach-yellow eyes. "Vibrant" green eyes are an incredibly dull shade of gray-green. Hardly "vibrant." Every other "vibrant" color seems to be fixed, however.
"'But why,' some say, 'choose the moon? Why choose this as our goal?' And they might well ask, 'Why climb the highest mountain? Why, thirty-five years ago, fly the Atlantic?' Why click some random person's referral link?'"
- JFK...mostly. Save for that last part (FAQ about referral links)....... Quinnmancer

AmyBA
12.12.2017 , 01:53 PM | #97
Chiming in, Fix did not help!

This is what the dark brown eyes still look like: https://i.imgur.com/3Ll4H0R.jpg

There are literally no brown eyes in game anymore.

“Patience has its limits. Take it too far, and it's simply cowardice.”

JediJuliusDavin
12.12.2017 , 02:12 PM | #98
Their fix only really helped the normal blue and green eyes, brown eyes are crap and now the new Dark side eyes are crap.

How hard is this to fix and get right?!

Inzuher
12.12.2017 , 02:21 PM | #99
The human eyes were way better before you 'fixed' them.

Take the cartel market blue eyes.

Before the supposed fix: https://i.imgur.com/PTUuORv.png

After the supposed fix: https://i.imgur.com/f8iBE69.png

Before they were way brighter and thus attracted far more attention.
Roleplay is alive and well in Swtor and can be found on the Darth Malgus server.
Anyone interested in engagging in roleplay should check out MALGUS-RP.COM!

DarkEcIipse
12.12.2017 , 02:27 PM | #100
I rather have the shinny eyes back. Eyes still look crap. The only real difference is they just look duller.
Oh and white looks completely wrong and everything everybody just mentioned about the other eye colours. Brown looks like orange....
█||||(•)█Ξ█████████████████████)
"Use my referral link and realise your true destiny as a Sith Lord!Your TRUH PAWAHHH!"-7 day free sub