Come on guys, it is Monday, not Premade Tuesday yet

Lundorff

I just love matches like these: http://i.imgur.com/39zvdov.jpg

I swear that the lack of match making, unbalanced matches, premades, inexperienced players or what ever the hell you want to call it will be the end of it for me. I think every single match tonight on TRE was significantly unbalanced one way or the other. It's either completely boring as we are stomping the opposition, but mostly it was us getting stomped.

And this is just a venting thread. There is no need to file mile long essay defending the virtues of premades etc. We have been down that road plenty of times, and nobody have ever changed entrenched positions.

...There is no need to file mile long essay defending the virtues of premades etc. We have been down that road plenty of times, and nobody have ever changed entrenched positions.

Yes, but as I pointed out earlier the last post is always the post that wins the discussion ;)

I got one awesome original Huttball game today... in mids!

No premades, no healers, no op-trollers, no full tanks, no headless dps chickens at the middle of nowhere.

0:0 and we lost with tiebreaker (one player got the ball and went behind the home-line fence). :mon_trap:

That was most awesome game for a very long time! :p