I Like Huttball

Herculieas

Yep. Come at me, bros.

It can be very strategical and very fun if you and your team know what you're doing. The knockbacks, pulls, and stuns all become moot with a good team that focuses on the ball and not random enemy players. Personally, I can't wait for some intense pre-made vs. pre-made games. It's a much better Warzone in comparison to Alderaan and Voidstar, where the only element of the game is really just paying attention.

Pro-tip: pass.

agreed

from a person who plays huttball 8/10 warzones... i've grown VERY fond of it...

Ya, ok... you can run around and just play with ur saber if u want... or u can get a 4man premade, and win in 3 minutes if u want ;)

SOO much room for skill in this... considering that if u pass the ball on ur teammate, they keep running, u can easily intercept at this point....

best warzone imo

Yep. Come at me, bros.

It can be very strategical and very fun if you and your team know what you're doing. The knockbacks, pulls, and stuns all become moot with a good team that focuses on the ball and not random enemy players. Personally, I can't wait for some intense pre-made vs. pre-made games. It's a much better Warzone in comparison to Alderaan and Voidstar, where the only element of the game is really just paying attention.

Pro-tip: pass.

I like it too, when I'm playing with my guilds and were not facing a premade (or two) that is 20 levels higher then us. There are still some major issues with combat though. Animation stuttering and lag, ability cast lag, positioning and clientside positioning lag, UI encumbrance... Those are a few off the top of my head.