grade 11 crafting mats for scrap

Csillagkari

They don't sell grade 10's either; unless they added them today, but haven't personally checked that yet.

Like a base crafting mat, there is no grade 10 just 1-9 and now 11. We where able to buy 1-9 base crafting mats for Scrap, but now there is still grade 1-9 and no 11 what you need for lvl 55-60 crafting.

If BW don't fix it in a few hours I never ever will buy a single cartel coin in the future thats for sure!

There is no meaning of buying the cartel packs, you can buy every item it dropes for a few coin if you spend days by looking at the gtn, but there is the "Scrap" drop of this packs, now this scrap seems to good for nothing in 55-60 crafting...

It coul be, that there is a vendor but why would they hide it and separate him from the cartlem market bazar?

If there is a hidden vendor, then pardon, even if it has no meaning in my eye, that it was hidden..

If there is no scrap vendor for lvl 55-60 crafting mat then BW kicked there cartel coin buyers very hadly in there a s s! In this case I'm not sure, that it was a nice and wise move...

Edited by Csillagkari

Best available materials are simply not available through the jawas. even some grade 9 materials were left out because they were used to make best in slot items i.e. Thermal Regulators were used to make grade 28 artifact/purple augments - the best available - so TRs were not available off the jawas.

Right now ALL grade 11 materials can craft the best available goods so do not expect to see any grade 11 off the jawas for a while.

Like a base crafting mat, there is no grade 10 just 1-9 and now 11. We where able to buy 1-9 base crafting mats for Scrap, but now there is still grade 1-9 and no 11 what you need for lvl 55-60 crafting.

If BW don't fix it in a few hours I never ever will buy a single cartel coin in the future thats for sure!

There is no meaning of buying the cartel packs, you can buy every item it dropes for a few coin if you spend days by looking at the gtn, but there is the "Scrap" drop of this packs, now this scrap seems to good for nothing in 55-60 crafting...

It coul be, that there is a vendor but why would they hide it and separate him from the cartlem market bazar?

If there is a hidden vendor, then pardon, even if it has no meaning in my eye, that it was hidden..

If there is no scrap vendor for lvl 55-60 crafting mat then BW kicked there cartel coin buyers very hadly in there a s s! In this case I'm not sure, that it was a nice and wise move...

Grade 10's are exotics, just like grades 7 and 8 were previously. Those exotics are for sale on the jawa scrap vendors, unlike the 10's. I assume we will see 11's and 12's as exotics from FP and OP drops at some point.

It could be something as simple as waiting for this Tuesday to put them on the vendors or perhaps they are going to wait a period of time before making them available. Truth be told, however, the amount of spawns on Rishi and Yavin IV make using Jawa Junk for these a waste at this time.

Grade 10's are exotics, just like grades 7 and 8 were previously. Those exotics are for sale on the jawa scrap vendors, unlike the 10's. I assume we will see 11's and 12's as exotics from FP and OP drops at some point.

It could be something as simple as waiting for this Tuesday to put them on the vendors or perhaps they are going to wait a period of time before making them available. Truth be told, however, the amount of spawns on Rishi and Yavin IV make using Jawa Junk for these a waste at this time.

Not true for purple and blue mats.

Not true for purple and blue mats.

From grinding U.T. missions, I have 8 unused stacks of Blue grade 11 mats in my legacy bank. They're not rare, or expensive. There have been days, in the week of early access no less, where the prices on the GTN were so low you'd actually get more for a stack from the vendor than listing it on the GTN.

• 3 weeks later...
Come on Bioware, this should have been taken care of before launch. Get somebody correcting the schematics that didn't get changed to the new system and add the new mats to the scrap vendors as well. Also give Armstech something to make since you made their crafting next to obsolete with the Revan Weekly weapons give away.

The 186 barrels are going between 35-60k , there isnt a huge profit to be made..most efficient time spent,is with crafting mk-10 aug kits and accuracy/overkill augments for you armstech crafter atm.. Well at least on the Bastion Edited by Scyphon_