War Hero Eliminator (Rated) Question

TheeEclipse

It's no longer possible to acquire new copies of these schematics. Years ago, boxes of schematics were on sale for a limited time. The only way you could learn these schematics now would be to find someone who has a spare set and is willing to give them to you (unlikely) or sell them to you (probably for an astronomical price).

you can't, only players who successfully reverse engineered the armor back when it was available would have the schematic. But you can buy it on the GTN, provided those players are crafting it and selling it, or track down someone with the schematic and have them craft it for you for mats and/or fee.

you can't, only players who successfully reverse engineered the armor back when it was available would have the schematic. But you can buy it on the GTN, provided those players are crafting it and selling it, or track down someone with the schematic and have them craft it for you for mats and/or fee.

I see.. alright. I've checked the GTN but only the helm is listed, is there somewhere I could ask for a kind soul to craft it for me, provided I have the mats?

It's no longer possible to acquire new copies of these schematics. Years ago, boxes of schematics were on sale for a limited time. The only way you could learn these schematics now would be to find someone who has a spare set and is willing to give them to you (unlikely) or sell them to you (probably for an astronomical price).

The exact helmet is only 400k, I wonder if the greaves would actually be beyond my pay grade. Nonetheless, thank you for your response :)

Edited by TheeEclipse

The exact helmet is only 400k, I wonder if the greaves would actually be beyond my pay grade. Nonetheless, thank you for your response :)

Are you looking for the commando or the mercenary set?

If you are on SS i might be able to help you out.