Players "Wall of Crazy" ideas

Icykill_

The theme of this thread is for people to post ideas they think might improve the game. Keith has mentioned that they have a board where they list all their ideas and it's call the "Wall of Crazy".

I think it's fitting that we also have our own "Wall of Crazy" so that we can have a central thread that we can all look at and the Bio team can too. Often there are some great ideas, but they get lost in the ether. If you have a positive idea to improve the game or come across a gem that's not already listed here, please post it so we can all see it and have a record of it.

I would like to set out some lose guidelines and "hope" people will follow them so this can be a positive thing for the whole community.

Can we please have no personal attacks on people's ideas and try not to argue. In the spirit of community building and positivity, it you disagree with something you don't always need to comment.

Remember this is an ideas thread and no positive idea is too crazy or even funny.

Please keep posts as short as possible so it's easier to collect them all and put them on our "Wall".

I'm going to reserve the first couple of spots for listing and consolidating ideas. (Mod guys, please don't delete them 😊 )

Edit : hey guys, I've noticed a few posts about fixing bugs etc. I'm not going to put these on the wall as they kind of fall outside the parameters of adding new things or features, I hope you understand 😊

Maybe someone could start a "bugs thread"

Edited by Icykill_

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some ideas that could work.

1. GSF PVE (flashpoints or solo missions)

2. Make the Kaon and Lost Island flashpoints have a Solo Mode.

3. I would love to see Pazaak or Sabaac added to the game. You can play against other players or the computer. Would be an excellent minigame to pass time.

4. Repeatable and Hard Mode Class Stories.

5. Brand New Events

Edited by MrNihulus

Here is a gem I came across last week.

Perhaps cross faction guilds.

Let me build on that by suggesting to have 3 types of guilds,

Alliance guilds that are cross faction, obviously

Imperial and Republic guilds as they already are.

Edited by Icykill_

Bring back Flashpoint specific gear drops. It was the reason a lot of people ran them repeatedly ages ago. I still have a cargo holds full of Esseles and Back Talon stuff. Edited by DWho

surely a total crazy idea ..but maybe..welll just a silly idea no doubt BW...but

why not create a new class after 6 years !?!

i know it's crazy...although all mmorpg in the earth except this one did it at least once...

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Duelling Areaa on the Fleet. Located at the Bolster terminal and practice dummies.

To add to that, I would suggest that if BW added a dueling area, that it be an instanced area, or an area away from the "main fleet", similar to the Cartel bazaar. .

- Solo modes for all flashpoints

- Replace the GSI droid from the solo FPs with 2 of our companions, with customizable roles. This way, a tank character can have 2 DPS and 1 Healer companions, instead of a droid who guards you to lower your threat.

- Companions being able to get out of enemy AoEs.

- Priority Transport Terminal decoration for our strongholds.

- An "hide the hood" option for armor chests, or a Covert Energy helm that does the same thing.

A koi pond deco with bioluminescent water lilies, new crafting skills, synthweaving civilian garb, new tattoos, jewelry for all, and more cosmetics. Also updating all the textures would be good. It would also be nice to spar with companions and have more abilities.

To add to that, I would suggest that if BW added a dueling area, that it be an instanced area, or an area away from the "main fleet", similar to the Cartel bazaar. .

Agreed, which is why I said the at the Bolster terminal near the combat dummies 😊

Now that we have the Alliance, how about the next step being 3 player factions (fleets etc) instead of 2.

Then it would be easier to add another class that was possibly only available to this faction.

Lots of ways to do it, lots of pot holes too. It would take careful planning.

Anyway, the idea combines two, another class and another faction

1) Make the story starships (the eight of classes + Gravestone) strongholds where you can place some stuff and companions (some might need to be a little bit expanded), if this is not possible, at least include the idea on the future expansion where we will be so strong to not have a small interceptor but weak enough to not have a dreadnought, just some starships like the czerka-Theoretyka size-type ships that player can choose from. This is Star Wars and the fun is in exploring the galaxy and do stuff in the space, not in some built-from-nothing base that serves for nothing. Also... bring some more decoration stores, im sure this wouldnt be hard for you since decorations are based on stuff alredy in game... you could save the decorations for packs for some things newly made that werent before in game and people would even pay more.

2) Remove the GSI Jesus Droid for solo mode and make it become two other companions from your crew or generic imperial/republic soldiers. It might be aesthetic... but details is what makes a game better. Both in the original eight stories and the Revan/KoTFE/KoTE you have a crew, if you decided to do something "solo" (with no external allies), why not use your crew? Why carry a GSI-droid when you have a crew? This would also give a lot of work to improve the companions AI, and also which comes to the next suggestion.

3) Bring back the companions gearing system. Seriously its a must, companions are broken with the presence system and having just to choose between the most pleasant looking companion because all literally do the same is a little bit sad... it would be better if the companions HAD to be geared or they would be crap for some stuff (crew skill missions? flashpoints solo? questing?). It not only help to balacing the single player content... it would also help the game economy, since for gearing companions, people wouldnt be buying tiers from command stuff, they would be buying crafter (or be crafting) gear from their own crew skills... In order to not have clown-dressed companions it would also require a companion customization slot... and guess what, that is where you can cash in with your Cartel Market, aesthetic sets for companions.

4) Destroy the Imperial Fleet/Republic Fleet mainhubs and remake it to something new and more "valuable"/"realistic". Back in the day it was alredy strange to reach the Imperial Fleet and just advance to a huge cantina with some sides where vendors were piled... while i do value the existence of the Cantina and the roleplaying it may give... it is not even realistic by game standars (also the Republic fleet is weird as hell), there should be some better made "separations" and not just a circle where pile all the vendors and have fun... its rather sad :/...

5) Destroy the Alliance. It was a big mistake to be born in the first place... let alone make it the major player in the galactic universe... if we have just taken Valkorion's Empire and he could subdue the whole galaxy, and now the (for example) Star Fortresses are ours, the Zakuul Knights, the Scions, the Eternal Fleet with its Gemini Droids plus also a sizeable chunk of the Imperial and Republic navy and armies... why the hell do i still have to do everything by myself? Concept wasnt that wrong or bad for a one man story... but for an mmorpg, where you are just a PART of the whole playerbase, it makes no sense for being that allmighty.

I could go with more suggestions but i dont think devs will read them :/...

A Companion Customization Terminal. Were you could create the look you like for any of your companions. It would bring in far more CC that the current companion customization system too.

Would work just like the Player CT. New heads, body styles, scars, tat's, hair, skin tones, make-up, complexions, etc.

I would say races, as well, but that might screw up some of the comp stories. i.e. Mako needs to be a cyborg in her story.

Probably wouldn't work because of cut-scenes.