Conquest wipe?

Docthebutcher

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just the usual display bug where you have to earn points before it'll refresh the correct point totals?

That happens every time they do a patch/system reboot mid-week.

Someone in another thread mentioned that doing the Ilum heroic (worth some points during Gree event, if I'm not mistaken) did not restore their guild's position to the leaderboard.

Being stuck at work for another 7 hours or so, I can't verify : (

Ilum was me, now I'm thinking maybe we have to replant, but I had already made conquest on my player and got the reward when I logged in, and my personal conq points are also back to zero :(

on the Brightside, looks like we won the planet ;)

Edited by SparkySquirrel

Is it just the usual display bug where you have to earn points before it'll refresh the correct point totals?

That happens every time they do a patch/system reboot mid-week.

It is not the usual conquest screwup we've all gotten used to, this one is worse, they fully reset the conquest so all guilds have to start their invasions again. By that I mean the guild leaders/officers have to select the planet and tap the "Invade Planet" button. Also, all guild scores and individual character scores have been wiped.

On the brightside; at least it wasn't a crafting week... :D

Edit: An additional thing I've noticed is that my guild members who did not already have the "Conqueror of Alderaan" achievement have each started getting it when they login. We were in first place there by a few million points when the server went offline.

Edited by UlaVii

It is not the usual conquest screwup we've all gotten used to, this one is worse, they fully reset the conquest so all guilds have to start their invasions again. By that I mean the guild leaders/officers have to select the planet and tap the "Invade Planet" button. Also, all guild scores and individual character scores have been wiped.

On the brightside; at least it wasn't a crafting week... :D

Guess whatever game-breaking bug they spent two days fixing wasn't this one -.-

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

We are looking into what is going on. Just so I am understanding correctly, your personal and guild conquest points reset. Did all of your objectives reset as well? Basically, is it appearing to you that Conquests "just started" after today's maintenance?

-eric

Hey folks,

We are looking into what is going on. Just so I am understanding correctly, your personal and guild conquest points reset. Did all of your objectives reset as well? Basically, is it appearing to you that Conquests "just started" after today's maintenance?

-eric

Everything reset. Conquest points, conquest achievements, everything, and yet we cannot do the Ilum heroics again because they're weekly.

Edit: ships aren't even set to invade.

The initialization scripts ran as programmed. They just should not have been run at all.

Edited by xordevoreaux

Hey folks,

-eric

Yes. And because I reached the weekly personal goal, I got the guild reward for Tuesday-Wednesday's conquest on logging in.

Calling it now: we're going to get a "we're sorry, but we can't restore the conquest points" response from Eric in short order. The patch probably dumped all that data. No compensation offered either.

Yeah unless they want to do a rollback. I feel sorry for the guilds that had built up 20+million points already.

They're screwed. 3 days left to the event.

Calling it now: we're going to get a "we're sorry, but we can't restore the conquest points" response from Eric in relatively short order. The patch probably dumped all that data. No compensation offered either.

I fully expect that as well.

All that conquest work gone and on multiple characters.

So much for a bug free patch.

Hey folks,

-eric

Every single time you touch the servers during an active conquest event, something breaks. Your bewilderment that, yet again, this broke, is wildly bemusing.

My last words in guild chat before logging out yesterday were "Who wants to bet that conquest will be broken after patch?". No one took me up on that bet, they all knew.

Ciao, Aronis!

Edited by AronisContar

I'm only sore because I never reached my personal conquest with any of my toons, close, but not there, and with the one-time weekly heroic shot, and my kill 250 NPCs reset, and my crafting invasion force reset...

I'm done this week. Screw it. I don't feel like rebuilding everything. And I'm our guild leader.

Every single time you touch the servers during an active conquest event, something breaks. Your bewilderment that, yet again, this broke, is wildly bemusing.

My last words in guild chat before logging out yesterday were "Who wants to bet that conquest will be broken after patch?". No one took me up on that bet, they all knew.

Ciao, Aronis!

perfectly stated! Well done!

I just feel bad for my guild's members that did bother to put up a lot of Conquest points over the past two days... We offer rewards in credits and a special rank to the top three legacies in Conquest each week - how can we quantify who really earned these rewards? : (

I just feel bad for my guild's members that did bother to put up a lot of Conquest points over the past two days... We offer rewards in credits and a special rank to the top three legacies in Conquest each week - how can we quantify who really earned these rewards? : (

I feel bad for mine, too. Some of them labored hard doing PVP, etc. What a fricking waste.

Apology or rollback, one or the other should be forthcoming, maybe both, but oh wait, a rollback at this point means all the Umbara achivements people have gotten so far vanish.

Write this week off as a loss, folks.

Hey folks,

-eric

Hi Eric, Frank here :-)

The situation is the same like after the Tuesday's reset. Even the already selected planets for conquest have been reset. I had to invade a planet again for conquest, like on Tuesday's conquest week start. Points, personal and guild, are gone too of course.

Also, it seems the guilds which were at the top before the patch/server downtime are mentioned as the conqueror of said planet in the corresponding headline of the via the drop down menu selected planet in the conquest tab.

I can't tell if any achievements were granted for "conquering" the planet mid week by this since I have the Conqueror of the Galaxy title already.

Edited by Khaleg

I fully expect that as well.

All that conquest work gone and on multiple characters.

So much for a bug free patch.

I expected there to be bugs... every single major update for the past two years has had major bugs in it. That's why I'm not even touching the new flashpoint right now; I'm sure there's a bunch of bugs with it and with the story progression that will have to be hotfixed in a few days. I'd rather avoid the trouble.

As someone else in this thread said though, EVERY TIME they patch or reboot the servers during an active conquest day, conquest gets kriffed up. They really don't have any right to act surprised or confused by this anymore.

Just so I am understanding correctly, your personal and guild conquest points reset.

Yes

Did all of your objectives reset as well?

Yes

Basically, is it appearing to you that Conquests "just started" after today's maintenance?

Yes

edit: was missing a " ] "

Edited by prei

Hey folks,

-eric

Next you will apologize, keep it, it is worthless if you can't stop screwing up.