weekly defending voss

I have done all of the heroic quests on Voss, not one but several time, I have done them in different order , over 2-3 days, in less then 1.5 hours and i can not turn in the weekly ever

I have tried to do it at all the terminals and right after I finished one, and the list for the weekly quest never shrinks, and i can never turn it in

by my count i have been shorted at least 8 of the rep quest rewards and i am getting very tired of this B.S , i have filed bug reports in game, and have also opened a few open tickets

I have done all of the heroic quests on Voss, not one but several time, I have done them in different order , over 2-3 days, in less then 1.5 hours and i can not turn in the weekly ever

I have tried to do it at all the terminals and right after I finished one, and the list for the weekly quest never shrinks, and i can never turn it in

by my count i have been shorted at least 8 of the rep quest rewards and i am getting very tired of this B.S , i have filed bug reports in game, and have also opened a few open tickets

You know, I thought there was a search feature on this forum that would have allowed you to find the many, many threads already made about this subject.