One good thing has come from the new crafting...

orig_mrrabbit

Since the new expansion Bioware has made it incredibly easy to be the best friend of the poor, the down-trodden, the credit starved.

You see, I have sold 2000+ dyes priced between 8000 and 63,000 credidts since the expansion went live.

Before, GTN monopolizing flippers would pounce, buy me out, and then turn around and lock the pricing for dyes such as:

Black / Red @ 120k

Red / Black @ 120k

Black / Blue @ 120k

Blue / Black @ 120k

White / Grey @ 200k

White / Orange @ 200k

White / Medium Red @ 200k

White / Medium blue @ 160k

and so on that I would sell for 22k, 33k, and 63k and 53k.

Now...it's gotten a lot harder for the monopolizing flippers to get away with it.

You see...all those Jawa Scraps from deconstruction and all those Jawa Scraps from the slicing nodes on Onderon make it incredible easy for me to make 200-300 dyes in a day.

Thanks to me, over a hundred people have me to thank on Satele Shan for being able to dye their characters without getting bankrupted by the GTN monopolizers.

The monopolizers have tried to shut me down, but all I've had to do was raise my prices 10k, and just like that I have become too expensive as a flipping source. Meanwhile, the prices are still reachable by the poor, down-trodden and credit starved.

Hopefully I don't get nerfed!

:D

=8-)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the new expansion Bioware has made it incredibly easy to be the best friend of the poor, the down-trodden, the credit starved.

umm... dont want to start on a negetive note but... its not what you think it is just because you are having a blast at crafting and selling.

I used to craft and sell DP, Augment, Kits etc... I am busted atm...

Only thing I sell now is encryption, that I hunt with friends / pug...

why? exotic mats are all but unreachable for self-sufficient individuals.

I hope you get to enjoy to be in a good position right now. :)

umm... dont want to start on a negetive note but... its not what you think it is just because you are having a blast at crafting and selling.

I used to craft and sell DP, Augment, Kits etc... I am busted atm...

Only thing I sell now is encryption, that I hunt with friends / pug...

why? exotic mats are all but unreachable for self-sufficient individuals.

I hope you get to enjoy to be in a good position right now. :)

Read my post again...

Deconstruction > Jawa Scraps > Arch / Treasure Hunting Mats > Dyes

No exotics necessary.

Bioware is giving out tons of Jawa Scraps for deconstruction and for companions failing to come back on a mission with a reward.

Because of this Bioware has made it easier for me to make cheap dyes in such volume the flippers can't control me.

Thus credit starved players benefit.

=8-|

It's not like 120k is that much and people can craft them themselves if they stop being so lazy. So those prices are hardly ridiculous or unfair because it's convenience they're buying. Feel free to see yourself as a hero of the people but let me know when you found a way to bring down the pricess of black and black dyes because those are the real problems.

It's not like 120k is that much and people can craft them themselves if they stop being so lazy. So those prices are hardly ridiculous or unfair because it's convenience they're buying. Feel free to see yourself as a hero of the people but let me know when you found a way to bring down the pricess of black and black dyes because those are the real problems.

The problem in itself is the inflated prices of CC items. depending on the item. for cosmetics theres a lot of choices for people as well as mounts and pets. However Dyes like you said black and black, or things like unlocks imo should be hard locked at 1m credits. first reason unlocks are for the most part the biggest thing free players need and right now I have a Nautolan unlock where I am going to take off the GTN for 21.4m and pretty much mail it to a free player. why? because it is silly to think anyone who really needs it is going to pay 21.4m for it.

Read my post again...

Deconstruction > Jawa Scraps > Arch / Treasure Hunting Mats > Dyes

No exotics necessary.

Bioware is giving out tons of Jawa Scraps for deconstruction and for companions failing to come back on a mission with a reward.

Because of this Bioware has made it easier for me to make cheap dyes in such volume the flippers can't control me.

Thus credit starved players benefit.

=8-|

ummm... sorry my mistake... I did praise you for seeing a bright light amidst us naysayers.

However I think you may have a tini tiny hero thingy going on.... hey not judging...

So let me clarify my post...

Dye is prolly only crafted thing that gets sold easily now. (I could be wrong)

Most of the top tier dyes ARE locked behind cartel market. (I could be wrong)

I tried different crafted things but always got undercutted buy 1 creds and in turn they got undercutted by same... (I could be wrong)

I prolly AM lazy cause I dont do market research b4 committing my overflow of jawa scraps to make well sold dyes.

(I could be wrong)

Finally, Have you tried to get top tier shelves of things? Those are outrageously pricey! Something only Multi-Millionaire / Billionaires could afford. (I could be wrong)

So...

Keep up the good work I guess. You truly have my moral support. Just pls point me to the recipie of deep purple/black dye crafting. I need it on my main. I actually nearly got it about 6 M but unfortunately someone bought it and re-posted it as 38 M shortly! :eek:

You see, I have sold 2000+ dyes priced between 8000 and 63,000 credidts since the expansion went live.

Before, GTN monopolizing flippers would pounce, buy me out, and then turn around and lock the pricing for dyes such as:

Black / Red @ 120k

Red / Black @ 120k

Black / Blue @ 120k

Blue / Black @ 120k

White / Grey @ 200k

White / Orange @ 200k

White / Medium Red @ 200k

White / Medium blue @ 160k

and so on that I would sell for 22k, 33k, and 63k and 53k.

Now...it's gotten a lot harder for the monopolizing flippers to get away with it.

You see...all those Jawa Scraps from deconstruction and all those Jawa Scraps from the slicing nodes on Onderon make it incredible easy for me to make 200-300 dyes in a day.

Thanks to me, over a hundred people have me to thank on Satele Shan for being able to dye their characters without getting bankrupted by the GTN monopolizers.

The monopolizers have tried to shut me down, but all I've had to do was raise my prices 10k, and just like that I have become too expensive as a flipping source. Meanwhile, the prices are still reachable by the poor, down-trodden and credit starved.

Hopefully I don't get nerfed!

:D

=8-)

Sorry, but are you allergic to making credits? Please, please tell me you aren’t also one of these foolish people who under cut for more than 1 credit a time (they are sooooo, dumb). Ie lowest price is 90,000 and you list for 60,000?

Why would you drive the price down on those dyes? It blows my mind that you would even consider listing them at the prices you quoted because every single one is a high demand, high volume dye.

You know you can sell half as much and make the same amount of credits? Or still sell the same quantity at the market price and make 30-50% more credits?

All that time and effort to acquire the mats and then craft them all so you can sell them cheap. You’d be better off just selling the mats on the GTN if you are going to do that.

If you were in the real world and ran a business like you describe, you would never make any money.

People have been saying how poor they are with this expansion. And it’s true, this expansion has massive credit sinks that are affecting many players. But the super rich players who Bioware are aiming the credit sinks at aren’t getting poorer, they are getting richer. How do I know this? Because I’m the one buying all the cheap dyes and relisting them with my own dyes to make a hefty profit with little work on my part.

The more you list them cheap, the more people like me will buy and hold them till the price bounces back after the price war ends. When ever you list such high demand dyes so cheap, more and more people try to off load their stock faster and it drives the price into the ground. All they are doing is hurting themselves and every other seller when it’s not needed.

This week I’ve sold over 10,000 dyes (yes, you heard right). Out of those 10,000, I crafted 40% and the rest I purchased cheap and relisted at the price “the market will pay”. I don’t try to control the market and I don’t try to rip people off.

I set my price based on how fast the dyes sell at different price points.

As an example : deep red black dyes will sell at a steady rate when they are at 50,000, but they will also sell at exactly the same rate when they are 100,000. So why would you cut your profits by 50% when you can sell exactly the same quantity.

On the flip side, I see people make and list 10 pages of the slowest moving dyes for stupidly high prices. So after a few weeks, they end up listing them well below market price in the hope they’ll get rid of them. That is why you see 20+ pages of these rubbish coloured dyes listed for 3,000 to 6,000 credits. No one wants them. And if you can’t give them away, why even make them?

That is how you determine the market value.

Every day I make 30-40 million credits on dyes.

1. I do not participate in price wars,

2. I NEVER, EVER undercut more than 1 credit,

3. I DO NOT flood the market with just one colour and discount the price in the hope I’ll sell heaps of them (this drives the price down). I list no more than 2-3 of one colour at a time (except when logging out, then I list up to 5 per colour)

4. I do buy dyes if they are lower than 30% of the “usual” market price.

5. I do not gauge players with over price dyes.

6. I do no list to always be the lowest to get the sales

7. I use a 10 page guild bank to store all my dyes.

8. I buy any cheap mats I find on the GTN,

9. My strong hold(s) are full of colour nodes to farm (I never farm planets).

Following those guidelines and spending a few hours on the GTN while I craft and buy the cheap dyes and mats, nets me a tidy sum of credits for about 2 hours of dedicated trading and casually checking the GTN inbetween my normal game play.

In the last 2 days, I’ve sold 500 black and gray dyes at 90,000 credits a pop. There is no way I can keep up with that sort of demand just by crafting.

Thankfully I have people who do silly things like listing black gray for 6,000 to 60,000 credits,

Over the last 3 days there has been a couple of players who have been continually listing them for 6,000 creds. I thought it must be a bot, but it’s been going on for 3 days and on different characters. Which is fine by me by me because I sit there and buy them as they list them. When they’ve finished listing them, I relist them at 90,000 credits,

(I do this on every dye I sell, and I can make every single one)

Since the expansion went live, I’ve tripled my savings because people want fast credits and don’t play smart.

So I wouldn’t be so proud of selling 2,000 dyes so cheap because it’s not smart and it is hurting your own income and less experienced crafters and it’s supporting people like me. I do less work crafting than I ever did before and I’m making triple the credits.

Why am I telling you this? Well I’ve now decided to retire from full time dye trading, so it’s no skin of my nose. I’ve more credits than I’ll ever spend in this game and if it was real life money, I could buy a small country to rule ;)

I will now live the luxury life in the game and never have to worry about credits again.

You hear that Bioware, your credit sinks have had zero negative affect on players like me. We have actually gotten richer while you’ve made everyone else poorer.

Sorry, but are you allergic to making credits? Please, please tell me you aren’t also one of these foolish people who under cut for more than 1 credit a time (they are sooooo, dumb). Ie lowest price is 90,000 and you list for 60,000?

30,000 undercut? No. But at the same time, I hate hate HATE those players who undercut by one credit.

If the lowest price is 90k, I'll sell for 89.800. If it times out, I'll double the cut by 200 creds until it sells.

Sorry, but are you allergic to making credits? Please, please tell me you aren’t also one of these foolish people who under cut for more than 1 credit a time (they are sooooo, dumb).[...].

Anyone that undercuts for less than ~1% doesn't deserve to be purchased from. Same for any sale price with more than 5 significant digits.... those people make GTN sellers look bad.

I happily skip over those listings and pay up to 5% more (whether that's hundreds, or millions)

going rate for CC on my server is ~20kCredits:1CC ... which mean 20kCredits is roughly equal to a US penny... So there is really no excuse for pricing items in the millions of credits off by a single credit.

Edited by Void_Singer

You see, I have sold 2000+ dyes... (snip!!)

Congratulations? (I was selling more than that volume pre-6.0) It's how I funded levelling companions.

I'd just like to point out there are more profitable ways to use the Jawa Scrap you get, that doesn't involve crafting anything....

Edited by Transcendent

Congratulations? (I was selling more than that volume pre-6.0) It's how I funded levelling companions.

I'd just like to point out there are more profitable ways to use the Jawa Scrap you get, that doesn't involve crafting anything....

^ A Yup! oh! may I explain? please Lol :D

The problem in itself is the inflated prices of CC items. depending on the item. for cosmetics theres a lot of choices for people as well as mounts and pets. However Dyes like you said black and black, or things like unlocks imo should be hard locked at 1m credits. first reason unlocks are for the most part the biggest thing free players need and right now I have a Nautolan unlock where I am going to take off the GTN for 21.4m and pretty much mail it to a free player. why? because it is silly to think anyone who really needs it is going to pay 21.4m for it.

Well that's true. Dyes are horrendously expensive so few people are willing to buy them will ask a lot for them. The thing with unlocks is that the market is more aimed at the people who are going to let their sub go who can afford it before that happens and people who have kids or wives/gf's that play a lot more casually and don't have a sub, so they buy those unlocks for them.

It's a rotten thing to deal with because on the one hand some of these pricings are way over the top. I mean there are lightsabers skins that cost 35 bucks and more. Just saying it's disgusting when you think of it. At the same time it is what has been keeping the game alive and so as players we're dependent on people blowing their cash in the CM every month.

But crafting in this game has been screwed over in 6.0. And I'm not talking about the crafting costs but how little you can actually do with it. Stims and Augments. That's it. I'm glad he can sell his dyes for cheap. Don't really care about those as I craft em myself. But I got lucky and got the alacrity augment schem quite quickly and so I'm selling a lot of those. It makes money but in the end there is nothing else to do with crafting for endgame. That isn't on the planning for the next patch unfortunately.

Well that's true. Dyes are horrendously expensive so few people are willing to buy them will ask a lot for them. The thing with unlocks is that the market is more aimed at the people who are going to let their sub go who can afford it before that happens and people who have kids or wives/gf's that play a lot more casually and don't have a sub, so they buy those unlocks for them.

It's a rotten thing to deal with because on the one hand some of these pricings are way over the top. I mean there are lightsabers skins that cost 35 bucks and more. Just saying it's disgusting when you think of it. At the same time it is what has been keeping the game alive and so as players we're dependent on people blowing their cash in the CM every month.

But crafting in this game has been screwed over in 6.0. And I'm not talking about the crafting costs but how little you can actually do with it. Stims and Augments. That's it. I'm glad he can sell his dyes for cheap. Don't really care about those as I craft em myself. But I got lucky and got the alacrity augment schem quite quickly and so I'm selling a lot of those. It makes money but in the end there is nothing else to do with crafting for endgame. That isn't on the planning for the next patch unfortunately.

There's cliches and terms we like to throw around to describe certain scenarios:

"Karma!"

"What goes around comes around..."

"Shoot yourself in the foot..."

"You're your own worst enemy..."

Back in the Bastion days, I watched as a dye that cost maybe 3000 credits to make get listed at 200k.

Black / Red

I would make and list a few at 22k.

Minutes later they'd get bought up by the same buyer. And additional listings would appear at 200k.

So I'd make a hundred...and list 'em at 22k.

I'd get a whisper...

"F*&J% ((*&***, quit being a *&^&, you're better off making them for me."

So I'd reply,

"Are you among the many complaining about low sever population. 200k for a 3k dye? Really?"

The same problem continues at Satele Shan....

Only difference now is that a few people have actually complained about me crashing the dye market in Fleet General Chat.

So I reply with:

"PSA: I hope the poor, down-trodden and credit starved are enjoying my cheap dyes on GTN."

It's easy to blame Bioware for low population, lack of interest.

But let's be honest...GTN monopolizers trying to bleed new and poor players dry - players trying to turn PUG ops into "preferred players only" or "clique" runs . . .

. . . aren't exactly helping either.

=8-|

30,000 undercut? No. But at the same time, I hate hate HATE those players who undercut by one credit.

If the lowest price is 90k, I'll sell for 89.800. If it times out, I'll double the cut by 200 creds until it sells.

Why? You aren’t going to sell it any faster than if it’s 1 credit and all you do is drive the price lower and faster if other people do the same thing.

I see people start doing it by 1000, then the next guy does it by 2000, then the next is 5000. All of a sudden you go from 90,000 to 83,000 with 3 people listing. add a few more people doing the same silly thing and you go from 90,000 to 60,000 in a very short time.

None of that is needed because every single one of those dyes would still have sold at the same volume at 90,000 credits.

If all 3 people had only undercut by 1 credit, all the dyes are basically at the same price and will sell and nobody loses money.

A little bit of healthy competition is good, it’s stops over inflated pricing and keeps it fair. But a little common sense is also required to maximise your own profits and not drive the prices into oblivion for the sake of selling the most.

Maybe it’s just me and the fact I was in high volume sales for many years and understand these things and can apply it to a virtual sales economy in the game.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

Anyone that undercuts for less than ~1% doesn't deserve to be purchased from. Same for any sale price with more than 5 significant digits.... those people make GTN sellers look bad.

I happily skip over those listings and pay up to 5% more (whether that's hundreds, or millions)

going rate for CC on my server is ~20kCredits:1CC ... which mean 20kCredits is roughly equal to a US penny... So there is really no excuse for pricing items in the millions of credits off by a single credit.

Then you either don’t understand sales or don’t care to make credits. If it was “real money” I’m sure you wouldn’t do it.

Absolutely. I made 200,000,000 in the first week of the expansion just with my jawa junk and it wasn’t from crafting. It’s a shame people with the same dumb mentality I spoke about in my earlier posts drove the price into the ground on those items when it isn’t needed.

There's cliches and terms we like to throw around to describe certain scenarios:

"Karma!"

"What goes around comes around..."

"Shoot yourself in the foot..."

"You're your own worst enemy..."

Back in the Bastion days, I watched as a dye that cost maybe 3000 credits to make get listed at 200k.

Black / Red

I would make and list a few at 22k.

Minutes later they'd get bought up by the same buyer. And additional listings would appear at 200k.

So I'd make a hundred...and list 'em at 22k.

I'd get a whisper...

"F*&J% ((*&***, quit being a *&^&, you're better off making them for me."

So I'd reply,

"Are you among the many complaining about low sever population. 200k for a 3k dye? Really?"

The same problem continues at Satele Shan....

Only difference now is that a few people have actually complained about me crashing the dye market in Fleet General Chat.

So I reply with:

"PSA: I hope the poor, down-trodden and credit starved are enjoying my cheap dyes on GTN."

It's easy to blame Bioware for low population, lack of interest.

But let's be honest...GTN monopolizers trying to bleed new and poor players dry - players trying to turn PUG ops into "preferred players only" or "clique" runs . . .

. . . aren't exactly helping either.

=8-|

But why do you even list them at 22k?? You still haven’t answered that. Why not list them at the actual market price instead of killing the price for legitimate crafters who spend hours of their week crafting.

People doing what you do are just as bad as those who list too high. You both ruin the market. The high guys make it hard for players to buy. You make it too low to make it worth while for legitimate crafters to sell.

Both of you are disrupting the market in a big way.

Look at the big picture for a moment and not just from your perspective that the guys buying your cheap dyes are relisting at 200k (which is way too high IMO).

Let me lay it out for you, step by step.

1. You drive the price so low, that the normal, casual and legitimate crafters decide it’s not worth hours of their time to craft dyes anymore,

2. Those crafters leave / stop crafting dyes and all of a sudden the casual buyer’s (player’s) supply starts to dry up. That automatically pushes up the price and benefits those players who list stuff too high.

3. Are you going to stick around all week and all day to craft enough supply to pick up the slack when those legitimate crafters go? I think not !! And neither will those players you claim to be gouging the market unfairly for the causal buyers.

4. The GTN players at the top end have lots of credits and deep pockets. Many more than you realise. They are patient and will buy as much of your low priced stock as possible till you get sick of trying to craft for everyone.

5. Once you go or can’t keep up with demand or decide to stop. Those guys will start listing your previously cheap dyes at 200k again and there will be no one around to supply dyes at a real market price because you’ve driven them all away.

6. This has exactly the knock on effects you claim to be combating with your cheap dye tactics. In the long run you are hurting the market just as much and probably more than those guys who buy cheap and relist at ridiculous prices.

7. Not only have you driven legitimate crafters from making dyes or possibly worse, make them quiet the game, you’ve also set up those other players to profit off what you’ve done and played a major part in driving players from the market or game because prices are too high.

It’s better if you understand it from both sides of the coin. That what you do is only making the market extremely volatile, which only benefits you and those high priced sellers. It does not benefit the buyers in the long run. It may benefit a few buyers in the short term, but you are hurting more players, both buyers and sellers with you shenanigans.

Honestly, the more I think about this thread and what you’ve said, it sounds more like a self promotion thing and maybe some sort of saviour complex (not saying it is)

At the end of the day, you are NOT helping the market and NOT HELPING the majority of players because of those listing too high and those doing what you do are the minority.

All you are really doing is acting selfish for a quick reward and pat on the back. It’s also the sort of predatory tactics massive corporations use to drive away competitors and then they raise their own prices. I really hope you aren’t number two because all respect will be lost for the other stuff you do to try and help the community.

Edited by TrixxieTriss

To all those legitimate crafters being caught between the shenanigans of players like the OP and high priced gouges, there is hope and these are the steps I’ve taken over the last 11 months.

The best way to combat this is follow the simple steps I do and don’t list when people list too low, but always make sure you have plenty of stock to list when it’s too high. And also have a large variety of things to list so you can keep making credits when some items that are caught in a price war.

1. Get to know the market and what the market is comfortable paying.

2. Buy as much as you can afford when people list too cheap. Eventually they run out of stock and you can reset the market price much faster if their dyes go quick.

3. This also stops price gouges from buying up all the ultra cheap dyes to list at too high a price.

4. Once all the cheap dyes are gone and the price rebounds to normal or goes way to high, start listing those dyes again and you will see them walk out the door nearly as fast as if they were half price.

5. Don’t play undercutting wars and don’t be silly with how much you under cut, You don’t have the margin or space to drop 500 here or 10,000 there. It’s not like CM Armor where you can afford to drop a few mill when price gouges are trying to reset the price too high.

5(a) ie, If the market price for a low supply, but high demand CM Armor set is usually 5 mill and someone lists it at 20 mill, you can often go half price and still make more than normal.

5(b), But when selling items like dyes that are crafted below 100,000, there isn’t a margin of space to make moves like that. They are often high volumn and high demand items. So everyone wants to sell and buy. If you start dropping the price too much when under cutting and the next guy does the same, it can go very quickly go from a steady market price to a really volatile market price, which means you make less credits for the same effort.

5©. At the same time, those who list too high and do the opposite will buy your stock and when you can’t keep up with the demand or you’ve logged off, they will buy all the stock at market price and relist too high.

6. If you pull out of the market and delist stock as a price war destroys the market price, it removes supply and the cheap stuff dries up faster. Then you will see the gouges list. That’s when you relist and make the fastest and easiest credits from crafting dyes. It also prevents those gouges from selling their over priced stock and they get stuck with it. Eventually they reduce their activities in making the market so volatile too.

7. Listing 2-3 at a time at market price allows every listing to make credits because people will often buy 2-4 dyes at the same time and if there are a few buyers around, your listing sells out fast and so does the next sellers and so on. Then as you all relist, the same thing keeps happening and everyone is making credits. You will still sell a similar amount of dyes as if you would have and the price is stable which is when you make the most profit for your time.

8. If the markets slow due to the time of day, don’t flood the market to clear stock, all it does is over supply and that also drives the price down because no one wants to lose credits and so a price war ensues. The best strategy is list 1-2 and see how fast they sell. If you can’t sell them in an hour and everyone else can’t, just hold on to the stock till people are buying again. That way you don’t waste mats or your efforts and every also gets to make credits, you won’t sell any more listing 10 during that time than you would have listing 1-2. There aren’t any buyers, so what’s the point in flooding the market with over supply?

I don’t know what other strategy or tactics I can impart to help. I follow those and I’m mega rich from “mostly” selling dyes since January. Before that, I struggled to have 5 million credits to my name playing the way the OP does. Now I’m a billionaire in the game. And I’ve hurt no causal players enjoyment along the way by gouging prices or ruined other crafters potential to earn credits.

There are plenty of credits for us all if we play it smart and not dumb. You know the old adage, work smarter not harder. The same thing applies to crafting anything in this game. Not just dyes.

Lastly, don’t start or participate in a price war. This will end up hurting you in the long term because other people get combative with you when they see your character list.

If you’ve ready made this mistake and want a fresh start. Change characters you use to list on the GTN and don’t go to war ;)

Edited by TrixxieTriss

^ A Yup! oh! may I explain? please Lol :D

I don’t think it matters now. So many people have caught on and killed the price (driven the price into the basement) with their greed, that it’s nearly not worth it. I now make more credits crafting and buying some of those things than I did selling them.

I don’t think it matters now. So many people have caught on and killed the price (driven the price into the basement) with their greed, that it’s nearly not worth it. I now make more credits crafting and buying some of those things than I did selling them.

Heh it wasn't crafting mats if that's what you think, but guess your right the cat is out of the bag now

Heh it wasn't crafting mats if that's what you think, but guess your right the cat is out of the bag now

I assumed from your post you weren’t referring to crafting, I’m 99% sure I know what your are talking about because I did the same thing too till people got greedy and drove the price to hell.

The cats not just out of the bag, it’s being roasted in hell,

I assumed from your post you weren’t referring to crafting, I’m 99% sure I know what your are talking about because I did the same thing too till people got greedy and drove the price to hell.

The cats not just out of the bag, it’s being roasted in hell,

The whole GTN though is based on it. want to make loads of credits even though they tanked the trash loot to crap? simply do from starting world to end of Taris heroics on Republic side. best chance of making anything decent these days credit wise. and not overly difficult.

The whole GTN though is based on it. want to make loads of credits even though they tanked the trash loot to crap? simply do from starting world to end of Taris heroics on Republic side. best chance of making anything decent these days credit wise. and not overly difficult.

Ok, now I’m confused. I don’t think we are talking about the same thing. Care to PM me and we can “swap recipes” :cool: