Green Hawkeye Crystal Schematic

EvilEdwin

could be from the daily vendor schematic from belsavis/illum/correllia, take a look

Nope i checked it out, not on any of those vendors. I wanted the +41 indestructible green crystal, That is bs that its not on any of the vendors. Wow what a patch and they cant even remember to add all the basic saber colors. what a joke bioware.

Yeah i cant believe they would put every other color up accept green this game was supposed to have customization especially with this patch, i dont understand why its not available, and if they are gonna add orange gear and let you swap mods then why is it so expensive to do, i should be able to swap at will with minimal cost but its 100k almost for each piece of gear for no reason other then to make it annoying.

I just dont understamd why they give us customization with shackles

The green-black hawkeye crystal is on the Rakghoul vendor in Tatooine for 83 Rakghoul DNA samples. We just updated the Mr. Robot database with the Rakghoul event sources, see the pattern here. Here's a map for the vendor.

I have more info on how to get the Rakghoul DNA samples and what to buy with them here. And Dulfy is keeping a nice guide on the event, updated daily as new quests are unlocked.

I understand you are only trying to help, but we are not looking for those green-black crystals; we are looking for basic GREEN Hawkeye Crystals, and they are nowhere to be found in the game. Or any of the other +41 green crystals. The only +41 green crystal we've been able to find is the Green War Hero crystals sold by the PvP vendor. Hopefully we can get an answer from BioWare why they are not in the game because they should be.

Edited by ELECTRICJUDGMENT

Doh! No wonder no one had the answer, I was like 'how has no one pointed out the rakghoul vendor yet.'

Bummer, sorry about that. I haven't found the straight up green one either... Anyway, I'm subbed and will add it once someone finds it :)

The only two crystals I ever wanted are orange and green.

I thought this patch was going to make it so we would not be forced to use a color based on it's stats.

I'm hoping that orange, green, purple and cyan, are in fact available and we just haven't found them yet.

Signing on board for this one too. I finally picked up a power-orange schematic, but at best it'll RE up to 31 [eventually >.<] but no sign of the +41 versions. It's very frustrating - my Shadow has used Orange since he was ... I dunno, level 11? Since December when I found a cheap gun on the GTN that has an Orange gem in it that I scrapped for parts, anyway :) I don't want that to change, but as I'm starting to do more Ops I really need the best gear I can find. I'd not want to have to swap out.

I don't care much for green - although I do want the schem for the sake of my guild - but orange is a must-have for me, all three versions.

Signing on board for this one too. I finally picked up a power-orange schematic, but at best it'll RE up to 31 [eventually >.<] but no sign of the +41 versions. It's very frustrating - my Shadow has used Orange since he was ... I dunno, level 11? Since December when I found a cheap gun on the GTN that has an Orange gem in it that I scrapped for parts, anyway :) I don't want that to change, but as I'm starting to do more Ops I really need the best gear I can find. I'd not want to have to swap out.

I don't care much for green - although I do want the schem for the sake of my guild - but orange is a must-have for me, all three versions.

The orange power+41 schematic dropped from the Primal Destroyer for me. Might just be a heroic world drop thing now, like the Magenta 41 crystals.

• 1 month later...