Artifice, no Aug Kits?

Chaph

I think the reason is because they have the ability to make very cheap recipes like Enhancements and Hilts. Since all it takes is deconstructing items for augment kit materials, they don't want to make it too easy, I guess.

Though...Armstech can make barrels, and can still craft Augment kits, can't they? *shrug*

I'd like it if Artifice could make augment kits as well, but otherwise I'll just have to buy them off the AH.

I think the reason is because they have the ability to make very cheap recipes like Enhancements and Hilts. Since all it takes is deconstructing items for augment kit materials, they don't want to make it too easy, I guess.

Though...Armstech can make barrels, and can still craft Augment kits, can't they? *shrug*

I'd like it if Artifice could make augment kits as well, but otherwise I'll just have to buy them off the AH.

You can only have augment kit mats when RE stuff you can wear, like an armor or a weapon. So as an artificer, only from lightsaber. You can't have them from mod, according to BW. Dunno about relics.

Hello everyone,

We moved this out of our Public Test Server forum, because as outlined in our "How to post in the PTS!" we ask that feedback and questions stay focused on information in the Patch Notes or from player testing.

Additionally, if you check out our "June 1st Community Q&A", System Designer David Hunt explains why only certain crew skills can create augment kits.

Thank you!