Kabe's Digital Drawings

kabeone

Varrel's moments with Vette, so far, have been very sweet and a little sad. I just love him so much. (And I love Vette, I just wish lekku weren't so darn hard to draw)

I've done a swtor chibi request on tumblr a couple times but I've never exactly done open requests. My understanding of requests is that a person describes a character (possibly gives screenshots) then describes what they're doing/wearing etc and then I draw that. I am not good enough to draw that way.

Mostly I just draw whatever I want and hope the owner of the character I stole/abused/drew likes it, which is why it tends to be fanart of fanfic from the Short Fic Thread over in the fanfic sub-forum.

Thanks for asking :)

Edit to add: Suggestions are always welcome, I love all sources of inspiration as long as it's OK that I don't draw the suggestion if I'm not feeling up to it.

I see, and of course that's perfectly fine, so lets see if I can inspire you :D

My main character Ailias is known as the Ice Queen, void of emotion from a tortured childhood. Her storyline ties around a fellow gamer's character Lucus, a failed Jedi Knight seeking atonement and creates the organisation Dawn to help those forgotten by war. Their journey together sees the Ice Queen melt and fall in love. They still haven't had their first kiss yet but it would make a beautiful portrait. If I've tickled your fancy you can read more of their stories here Ailias and Lucus

If you can't access them let me know

Edited by Ailie

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last of the dancing series because I can't stay serious about anything for a prolonged period of time. :)

My smuggler Nosc and her girls Akaavi and Risha.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/037/2/3/smuggler_girls_night_out_by_kabeone-d5u2yc5.png

(Those are Kavin bills. You didn't really think Nosc would turn all of them over did you?)

Well, the guy never said how many, exactly, he needed.

So, can we petition to have this scene in game? Because I think I've only seen one male Twi'lek dancer in the entire galaxy and he lives on Nar Shaddaa. Poor guy's outnumbered at least 500:1.

Love the Akaavi-Nosc beer-bottle toast going on quietly in the background. And lighting. Nice, ah, lighting :D

So, can we petition to have this scene in game? Because I think I've only seen one male Twi'lek dancer in the entire galaxy and he lives on Nar Shaddaa. Poor guy's outnumbered at least 500:1.

Possibly the most well paid Twi'lek exotic dancer in the whole galaxy. Now that I know he may exist, I must find him. (Please tell me we're not looking Pub side?)

You're in luck. He's on a platform at the head end of the big gold Hutt statue in the middle of Nar Shaddaa's promenade. He's with what looks like a band or maybe just lip-syncing eyecandy of both genders. Wearing more extensive trousers, sad to say, but still shirtless! Sometimes the band's on break, so he isn't always there, but they seem to be present more often than not.

As an aside, the flavor text (what is it called in a video game anyway, set dressing?) around that statue, voiced or otherwise, is Nar Shaddaa in a nutshell. I love it.

(edit to include: ) I've seen the band there on both my Imperial and Republic characters, same location and same members, so they're not faction or level specific. Not interact-able though, more's the pity.

Edited by Striges

@Ailie Thanks for the suggestion but I was unable to access the links. I normally don't read fanfic outside of these forums though because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to looking for inspiration.

If I ever decide to do requests it's most likely to be on Tumblr, I am also kabeone there.

@Striges Covert Pants and "Elegant" Pants for men needs to be a thing. And yes, I spent a long time on the lighting... all the anatomy studies I was forced to do... woe is me. :D

@Ailie Thanks for the suggestion but I was unable to access the links. I normally don't read fanfic outside of these forums though because I'm kind of lazy when it comes to looking for inspiration.

If I ever decide to do requests it's most likely to be on Tumblr, I am also kabeone there.

@Striges Covert Pants and "Elegant" Pants for men needs to be a thing. And yes, I spent a long time on the lighting... all the anatomy studies I was forced to do... woe is me. :D

No worries, our stories are more just character development than actual fic, what we write generally happens in game or fills in gaps that we just can't RP. I can certainly post mine up, but not sure if Lucus will :p i might just have to start practicing with pencils again

*dies* I can't stop giggling, looking at that. You never really do find out how much your friendly neighborhood Findsman senses...*lapses into giggles again*

^^^^This. Infrared and hormonal? Check. Imagine the conversations he could have with Vector. On second thought, don't.

The umbrella scene was adorable. Like a watercolor--how appropriate. Belated permission slip: if my OCs inspire you feel free to draw them. Though after the Shub-NiguWrath episode, I should perhaps be more careful saying stuff like this. :p

^^^^This. Infrared and hormonal? Check. Imagine the conversations he could have with Vector. On second thought, don't.

I have a feeling that Yuun and Vector would be besties. Like BFF for realz. Don't ever introduce them, it would take a fricking crane to rip them apart.

(Also, and I think this has largely been implied, but yeah, steal any OCs of mine that strike the fancy. They're active critters, and I don't always know what they're doing anyway :p)

Belated permission slip: if my OCs inspire you feel free to draw them. Though after the Shub-NiguWrath episode, I should perhaps be more careful saying stuff like this. :p

toooo laaaaaaate

http://25.media.tumblr.com/52712f8f458ae9bead16601e15f74eaf/tumblr_mi6ev7tlWF1rc6qsko1_r1_1280.png

Edit: Also, there will be some mockery... I can't be serious about anything for more than five minutes at which point mockery creeps in, case in point yummy-chan-tea-house-princess in the back, I couldn't resist.

I did love Ian's introduction I hope to read more.

Edited by kabeone