Abandoned planet arc quest

Snakoma

So a quest during the main story arc on Nar Shaddaa was abandoned. Is there any way to pick it back up again? Quest giver is inside a phased zone (it's Maro Vizhen), which is locked obviously. Doesn't seem like other players can share the quest with me either.

The quest I managed to drop is "Tearing Apart the Foe".

Please tell me I haven't just locked myself out from the entire story arc.

So a quest during the main story arc on Nar Shaddaa was abandoned. Is there any way to pick it back up again? Quest giver is inside a phased zone (it's Maro Vizhen), which is locked obviously. Doesn't seem like other players can share the quest with me either.

The quest I managed to drop is "Tearing Apart the Foe".

Please tell me I haven't just locked myself out from the entire story arc.

On all planets, as you get to the next map, you find a purple triangle mission-giver who gives you the next segment of the planet's <Story Arc> missions. It's the same on both factions *and* whether it's a single story (e.g. Imp Taris) or a series of largely independent short arcs (e.g. Imp Nar Shaddaa).

On all planets, as you get to the next map, you find a purple triangle mission-giver who gives you the next segment of the planet's <Story Arc> missions. It's the same on both factions *and* whether it's a single story (e.g. Imp Taris) or a series of largely independent short arcs (e.g. Imp Nar Shaddaa).

Oh, so I'm able to pretty much just skip the quest I abandoned and continue the planet story arc in the next sector? Gotcha. Really weird that there's no way to pick up a quest again if you've abandoned it once but I guess just skipping it is better than being locked out completely.

• 2 weeks later...