Darth Xarion's Armor Set

Ylliarus

Today I noticed that Darth Krovos' new armor set from Onslaught was released on the Cartel Market. It's a very nice set that I am happy to see brought into the game as an available armor set for us to wear!

However, that leads me to the request of having Darth Xarion's armor set become available as well. I realise it's mainly the Callous Conqueror set, but there are significant differences between the two sets, the former being more elaborate in some places than the latter.

But despite that, I really liked Xarion's appearance and it's my hope one day it will become available for our characters to wear as well :)

Today I noticed that Darth Krovos' new armor set from Onslaught was released on the Cartel Market. It's a very nice set that I am happy to see brought into the game as an available armor set for us to wear!

However, that leads me to the request of having Darth Xarion's armor set become available as well. I realise it's mainly the Callous Conqueror set, but there are significant differences between the two sets, the former being more elaborate in some places than the latter.

But despite that, I really liked Xarion's appearance and it's my hope one day it will become available for our characters to wear as well :)

You can probably already make his set using existing armor pieces that are available

Actually, you can't make the set with existing pieces, I checked yesterday! The chestpiece Xarion has is inspired by the Callous Conqueror but it has many unique elements and textures. Not to mention it has less pieces attached to it than the Callous Conqueror, having a much sleeker design.

Actually, you can't make the set with existing pieces, I checked yesterday! The chestpiece Xarion has is inspired by the Callous Conqueror but it has many unique elements and textures. Not to mention it has less pieces attached to it than the Callous Conqueror, having a much sleeker design.

An example of the mask you could use to make a set would be the remnant resurrected warrior

https://torf.mmo-fashion.com/remnant-resurrected-warrior/