Can other people see me while im in stealth?

Patty_Boh

Only a silhouette and only if you're within range for us to see you. Meaning the same stealth rules apply even if they are friendly players.

Unless they are grouped with you, then you can see them from the normal range of player rendering, which is about 150 meters last i checked.

So I'm not completely invisible? Or am I only visible as a silhouette when I'm close to someone, like how enemies can detect me from a few steps away

Only completely invisible if you're out of their stealth detection range, if you're in range (5-10m in front of them) they'll see you as a silhouette.

Stealth level: Your toon level + any bonus points to stealth in your tree vs their toon level + bonuses to stealth detection in their tree.

And Kaos is correct as well. Forgot to add if you're in a group, other members of the group can see you in stealth even if you're not in front of them. They still won't see you out of stealth if you're in stealth though.

Edited by Ridickilis

Just wanted to add that Gunslingers and Snipers have an ability to see stealth up to an additional 15 meters away while crouched. Just like the regular stealth detection, that only applies to their front. That means that they can see up to about 25 m away in front of them if crouched. They die easier than other classes if you can hit them from stealth though.