Praises for Bounty Hunter Story

DonBosso

Been hearing a lot of 'negative' comments about the BH story, which made me put it to the last spot of all of my Imperial classes.

I took a break from the game and came back about a week ago, decided I'd start fresh.

I decided to make a Bounty Hunter and see how it goes from there, and man, whoa! I was blown away in a very positive way!

First of all, I am enjoying male BH voice SO MUCH! I could listen to him talk all the time and never get bored.

BH is a bada s s and he's got style!

But not only that, the way the BH is depicted in story gives him more character/personality than any other class.

I love all the BH companions, Mako is a gem and I found myself caring for each and every one of them.

The story kept me glued to the screen all the time, wondering what will happen next, how bad are things gonna get and if we'll all make it intact!

Another thing I adore is the ship! I love how 'scrappy' it is and how well it fits the whole BH theme.

I haven't completed the story yet, I'm on Voss now and I can't wait to see how things unfold!

Throughout entire story I'm having this film-like vibe and I just can't have enough of it.

Truly well done!!!

I always loved Star Wars that explored other stories rather than just Jedi/Sith. After watching Mandalorian, this was the right move to do and I don't regret leveling and maining a Bounty Hunter one bit!

Felt I'd express my thoughts on how I felt about the story, I'm just so happy with it, thanks so much!

Edited by DonBosso

While the BH isn't really my favourite class story, it was one of the first ones I completed and love it for that time I first started playing the game. I agree with most of your points although I don't think the entire companion roster is rock solid.

Blizz is fun but I feel like his conversations are a tiny bit bland as he's just excitable and funny, I kind of wish they'd have written some minor character conflict between him and the hunter. Most would also agree that Skadge fookin sacks, he's introduced way too late into the story to really feel like a part of the BH team and his interactions with them only extends to be a single "*** who's this fool?" moment.

I've been playing a female BH for the first time since after new years, very enjoyable too. I like the Torian romance too and I intend for this character to be my Mando character while I'm also replaying my male BH with the sole purpose of making the same character as the old one, except not Mandalorian.

Funny thing is, this class was actually my intrduction to the Mandalorians so I did not understand what clan adoption meant back when I first got the offer from Gold-Armor-Dude. Had I been more familiar with the Mandalorian culture I'd have refused him back then.

I had a long break after winning the Great Hunt on my first BH, where I completed the story with my first Consular in the meanwhile. The reason was because I felt like the early investment I had in the story had concluded with the Great Hunt, so I lost interest in going back to "normal" bounties. I still liked most of the story but I think it only really picks up again after your pals got pwned on Nar Shaddaa and you get into the vendetta phase of the story.

The reason why i picked BH as one of my first classes was because I wanted to play as a more "neutral" option in terms of faction alignment, and the male voice sold me on the class over the Smuggler class.

Edited by JuventusAndFCK

I recently replayed the BH class story and while it's a fun ride from start to finish it's still probably for me personally in the top 3 for least favorite class stories. Trooper is the only one I actually didn't like - it was boring and took me forever to get it done - and then I don't know if it's consular or BH as the second last. What's great about BH is how easy it's to play different kinds of characters; your BH could be someone who's solely motivated by money and getting the job done or someone who is a crazy psychopath who loves chaos and violence or as a honorable LS Mandalorian who lives by a code. Male BH's voice actor is one of my favorites from the game and for the female BH Torian is someone who keeps showing up in the later expansions so you'll probably have lots of unique content with him if romanced which is always great.

BH's crew also certainly had some memorable faces - my favorites would probably be Skadge and Gault. Funny thing is though, when playing through the Great Hunt my Bounty Hunter didn't actually get to kill any of his targets personally: they were all killed by someone else or forced their way to my ship like Gault here. Felt a bit like cheating to win the Great Hunt without firing a shot!

Edited by ruffolofi