Model Umbaran Train: make it addable to Guild decorations (from Personal)

Model Umbaran Train: make it addable to Guild decorations (from Personal). Spent a lot on it to find out it's not duplicateable from my Personal decorations. Seriously?!

I need it for my guilds and don't believe I should be penalized on having to have bought the whole expensive bundle over and over again.

Edited by Willjb

Model Umbaran Train: make it addable to Guild decorations (from Personal). Spent a lot on it to find out it's not duplicateable from my Personal decorations. Seriously?!

I need it for my guilds and don't believe I should be penalized on having to have bought the whole expensive bundle over and over again.

there's a few decorations that can't be donated, there's a thread somewhere with a list, but eric (or Dan) have said they are looking in to why, and are hopefully going to sort it out

Wait around till Christmas & see if it's on the GTN way cheaper than the whole bundle too. Even advertise you want it, some might cut you a deal, if they don't make it where you can donate it. :)

Wait around till Christmas & see if it's on the GTN way cheaper than the whole bundle too. Even advertise you want it, some might cut you a deal, if they don't make it where you can donate it. :)

It might become available from the lifeday vendor, all the older stuff seems to, but it's bound, so you can't donate. The upside though is, if it is available, then the ones on the gtn should come down. But if they don't, then the chances are the price of the deco will stay pretty high, like it was last year :(

• 3 weeks later...