Mixing lvl 40 PvP armor (Bounty Hunter)

Egees

Hey, Im approaching level 40 and i was wondering if anyone has ever mixed the PvP armor. For ex. Im a healer and I like to keep my parry and defensive stats up so i dont have to worry about healing my self as much as healing my team mates. So since this is my preferred combat tactic i was thinking mixing the armor up between Medic, and Coercion (Dont think i spelt that right ahha) This way i get attributes that would benefit both my healing side and my defensive side.

Has anyone tried this, and if so, was it successful? Not necessarily on a BH but any other class? I would like to know before i go through with this.

It's too bad you didn't get more responses for this, because I too went through the same issue when picking my gear, but in a different sense.

Leveling my sniper, I was trying to maximize my dps stats, while my gear set seemed to want to push endurance on some pieces and cunning on others. I found that picking up a couple pieces of op dps / healer off pieces helped me to maximize my personal stat preference.

It's really a choice of preference when you get down to it, and I think you should go for it and pick up those defensive stats if you feel they help you. I mean, at lvl 40 you have enough time to grind out more comms to pick up other pieces if you don't like the choice you've made, anyways... =P

Tailor your stats to your play style, I say.

yeah, defensive stats are not worth stacking because of how few attacks they actually help to mitigate.

its definitely best to pick a couple stats and stack them like crazy, rather than try to stack a few stats and not have anything too high