Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion letters

Cowoline
10.23.2019 , 01:38 AM | #1
Hi,

first of all, thanks for the new expansion.

Now to the point; am I the only one missing romanced companion letters? I understand why they don't all have some role to play in the new story parts - with resources and the amount it would be expensive - but I miss the game at least in some way acknowledging the romances.

The letters were an easy and cheap way to do that. They made the story feel more personalized for me and they were always so well executed. SWTOR, can you please add these romance letters again?

Sinhammer
10.23.2019 , 02:47 AM | #2
At this point it honestly looks like all LI stuff is dead for the original comps, at least past the "Oh I love you and missed you!" stuff. There's a LOT of flirt options in 6.0, including being able to flirt with
Spoiler
of all people. I took a few of the female Flirt options with Vette standing right there just to see what would happen and there was no reaction. The amount of zero effort given toward LIs is just sad, tbh.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
----Darth Wolfhammer Hellstorm of Star Forge----

witchglove
10.23.2019 , 03:27 AM | #3
A million times this.

It would have been such a quick, inexpensive way to keep story and companion-focused players happy. I know it would have meant the world to me.

I just want one short frickin' letter to let me know the characters I like still exist. I'll refrain from commenting bitterly on the character who is guaranteed to receive tons of voiced content and romance scenes in every single update

Cowoline
10.24.2019 , 02:13 AM | #4
Not the greatest, but I tried at least :P

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21156539/chapters/50353808

witchglove
10.24.2019 , 05:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Cowoline View Post
Not the greatest, but I tried at least :P

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21156539/chapters/50353808
Thank you for those! Made my morning a lot better

Cowoline
10.24.2019 , 09:04 AM | #6