Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
(Unofficial) WARNING - SPOILERS ALLOWED - Talk about Onslaught story thread - SPOILER
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZionHalcyon
10.22.2019 , 08:50 AM | #1
I am creating this thread in the hopes that anyone who wants to talk about the story and doesn't mind being spoiled will post it here rather than all over the forums.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS, I HAVE CREATED A THREAD FOR YOU HERE:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=969580

SO GO NO FURTHER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

****************************SPOILER WARNING - SPOILERS EXIST BEYOND THIS POINT*******************************

Tashia
10.22.2019 , 12:15 PM | #2
just as long as people use the spoiler tags -- you KNOW, there are people who will complain (and not read)
even when there are TWO threads -- so let's just do it so we keep that to a minimum .... I love spoilers, so I won't be one of the ones complaining ...
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

ZionHalcyon
10.22.2019 , 01:45 PM | #3
Ok, so I bit my tongue on this long enough.

I am JAZZED to see the Sith Inquisitor have the option to demand her seat back!

If they are giving this sort of consideration, then down the line rejoining the empire and having storylines that make sense aren't more than just a pipe dream. I'm hoping there are nods to other class stories as well when I play through.

casirabit
10.22.2019 , 02:26 PM | #4
Can I have the padawan for my jedi?

Pretty please?
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Tashia
10.22.2019 , 03:14 PM | #5
Best line so far by a character in the story --- Lana's -- congrats Lana --- I laughed for a long time after that one
( her meeting remark to Arn)
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Paulsutherland
10.22.2019 , 03:37 PM | #6
Spoiler

Mycroft-Tarkin
10.22.2019 , 03:44 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
Best line so far by a character in the story --- Lana's -- congrats Lana --- I laughed for a long time after that one
( her meeting remark to Arn)
What line are you talking about?

I genuinely laughed when Lana said she might have to invest in lighter clothing now since I asked her to join the Republic. Really, not just this, but a lot of the characters had a very "personal" touch to them. They weren't one dimensional "here's your mission, go do it". They had unique characteristics towards them which I liked.

CharlesBoyd
10.22.2019 , 04:07 PM | #8 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler
Charles Boyd | Creative Director
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

sharkfishman
10.22.2019 , 04:10 PM | #9
Did anyone else feel like we were watching an extended cartel market commercial during all of the cut scenes?

The way they paused and highlighted EVERY armor set , panning up and down to show them off, lol.

On the good side, a lot of what we're going to get via the cartel market looks nice at least.

Will be interesting to have holographic characters...
For my friends, click my referral link for awesome free stuff.
For my enemies, click it just to spite me.

"Don't get cocky."

DarthAeonis
10.22.2019 , 04:50 PM | #10
im so indifferent on the final choice. Like I wanted to join Acina but as the Wrath having served several masters who have betrayed or tried to kill me i wasnt inclined to serve again and lose all i worked for. However I really wanted to be part of the empire again. Literally hardest choice ive ever made in this game. Hopefully i'll still be affiliated with the Empire despite declining becoming a member again.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."