Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Landing Party Uprising problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

streunekatze
03.13.2017 , 09:58 AM | #11
Had this happen to me twice now, a friend also had this problem.
Did write a bugreport/ticket ingame already.

EricMusco
03.16.2017 , 08:44 AM | #12 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue and it is currently slated to be fixed for 5.2. I will pass on additional updates as I have them.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

DrKlep
03.16.2017 , 01:53 PM | #13
It would be nice if you guys could fix it in faster than 3 weeks, or at least remove it from the Group Finder rotation while it's broken. It's very frustrating to get locked out of the queue for 15 minutes because the content is broken, and that on top of the frustration of getting to the end of an instance and being unable to complete it.

iFruit
03.17.2017 , 02:44 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are aware of the issue and it is currently slated to be fixed for 5.2. I will pass on additional updates as I have them.

-eric
could you not shut it down til you fix it properly? People spend so much real time on it, it's beyond absurd

BardMedicine
03.17.2017 , 08:57 PM | #15
Yep, that was fun. Big repair bill from the earlier laser circle boss, but we overcome it. Then get defeated by bad programming and lazy devs unwilling to remove a broken portion.

shizley
03.18.2017 , 05:49 PM | #16
Also there is a problem with Swamp Fever(Story) achievement not being added to Hold the Line(Story) achievement

mmmbuddah
03.19.2017 , 03:37 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
This kind of lazy bug fixing is what puts people off in this game. This kind of thing deserves a hotfix or the Uprising needs to be taken out of rotation until it is fixed because if we get into that uprising and then everyone quits, we get locked out of queue for a while.
Jade D.
That Republic Trans Girl You Love

ThrakhathSpawn
03.19.2017 , 08:47 PM | #18
Landing zone uprising...

It should be take off zone uprising

Or it should be downfall landing zone.

Unless the landing zone is inverted, and the craft land by uprising.
If it weren't for all the other kinds of ships everyone would fly a strike fighter.

Helvectius
03.23.2017 , 01:37 PM | #19
6th time of doing this to reach the epic non event ending, just remove it until fixed please. ohhh there is another uprising bugged too, think it will be less of a bind if i unsubscribe

Tamyn
03.26.2017 , 05:44 PM | #20
This just happened to me too. One wave during "Defend the Beachhead", then nothing. Everybody quit.
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
This is Bioware, where fashion goes to die.