Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ManiacManos
05.02.2017 , 01:02 PM | #211
Reparations for delays?

SebastiaanZ
05.02.2017 , 01:02 PM | #212
Right can we do something fun to pass the time? XD
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

ManiaWandering
05.02.2017 , 01:03 PM | #213
At very least they could update us on what the heck is going on. It's now 12:00 PM Pacific and the game is still inaccessible. All with no update to the "5 to 9 PST" downtime news. What the heck is going on!?

gamzwizard
05.02.2017 , 01:04 PM | #214
i dont know why people are demanding compensation just for waiting leave it till the next day and spend some time with family and freinds i know that people enjoy playing the game but delays sould be expected you dont see people stuck in a traffic jam demand compensation just for being in the jam

SebastiaanZ
05.02.2017 , 01:05 PM | #216
On a side note, Eric, since its Double XP on May 4 again ... why don't you do Double CXP as well in the same period?
UNITE OUR CHARACTERS

Click this LINK for all kind of goodies in game!

Laveciar
05.02.2017 , 01:05 PM | #217
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

Status update: The issue is a bit broader in that it is impacting connectivity to our datacenters. We are working with the relevant parties to get it fixed ASAP. Once the connection issues are resolved we will be able to come online pretty quickly!

-eric
Well, 3:04pm, and still no update, and servers are still offline. Did you all fall asleep waiting for the servers to compile?

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
05.02.2017 , 01:05 PM | #218
People actually thinking they'll get compensated is HILARIOUS. Like they think BW cares about their customer base xDDD

CombatLord
05.02.2017 , 01:06 PM | #219
Quote: Originally Posted by Tsarvong View Post
This really isn't that bad. This happens sometimes with the game. Either servers are still down or login isn't working. This kind of login happened before fore people with a physical security key and in the end they still fix it. All they need is time and less stress on there hands. I believe they are at least trying.
Or maybe they need competent employees working for them. And yes asking for compensation is a little too much, I dont want compensation, I want too play.
The Sith Empire will burn brightly, like a supernova, dwarfing the complacent Republic. We shall hold the entire galaxy in our grasp

Tsarvong
05.02.2017 , 01:06 PM | #220
I really want to play as well guys, and I have been playing for many years, and I will love this game. Even I think it sucks that we can't play now and that it is wasting subscription time. I have maybe less then 10 days left of play time. I don't the exact but still I am not complaining. They told us that they are working on it. There is nothing that we can do and complaining or stressing over won't make the fix faster. The best we can do is wait. Once it is fix we can game till we pass out.