Let us back into instance after death!

This has probably been posted before, but you know, you can't actually search for anything...

We wiped on the last boss on Taral V after we killed him, and the body had purple loot. We couldn't get back into the instance to loot it. So basically the rest of the dungeon dropped nothing worthwhile and probably the only piece of good loot in the entire place we couldn't get.

Please fix this so you can get back in and get your loot. This is pretty stupid.

• 4 weeks later...

No backup for this request from other players. Like as always who have not been encountered with this problem, does not care. Until when they have experienced the same.

Oh people.. still same, even in the online world.

• 1 month later...

better: move respawn points INSIDE any FP/OP instance!

Maybe add a timer before one can move out from there again, to compensate.

But right now it is just silly to force a load screen twice on everyone after death and its a big disadvantage for those of us with loooong loading times. (see threads of people complaining about insanely long loading times)

We wiped on the last boss on Taral V after we killed him, and the body had purple loot. We couldn't get back into the instance to loot it. So basically the rest of the dungeon dropped nothing worthwhile and probably the only piece of good loot in the entire place we couldn't get.

Please fix this so you can get back in and get your loot. This is pretty stupid.

The same thing happened to a group I was with last week. We wiped after killing the final boss in Taral V and could not loot him. I filed a bug report (even though this not a bug, just poor design) asking that players be allowed to re-enter instances. I also filed a customer support ticket, asking that the three members of my group outside the instance be allowed back inside. The fourth was laying dead on the ground next to the boss.

It took an hour for customer support to respond. My group and I had given up on help by that time. Interestingly, customer support reps turned my request into a "lost item" incident despite me insisting that nothing was lost, we just wanted to loot the boss we'd defeated. They asked a couple of times "what item was lost?" and seemed to be working from an unhelpful script for their email response. I thought I spelled it out pretty clearly, but they did not seem to understand what had happened. As you can probably imagine, it was frustrating.

There are at least a few ways they could fix this situation permanently:

• Allow players to respawn inside the instance
  • Allow players to revive on the spot inside the instance
  • Create a pop-up after the final boss that players could click to "exit flashpoint" (this would put them outside the instance and not allow them to return)

tbh i thought most all ready knew not to release untill u know its a wipe, and if ur healer is a sorc he could even combat res you. just DO NOT RELEASE untill the fight is over...simples.

This would be great, but it doesn't work when the players who can rez have already been defeated along with everyone else in the group.

Edited by Kyper