Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"no" option for romance Dark side

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
"no" option for romance Dark side

Stenrik
03.01.2012 , 09:44 PM | #11

ScarletBlaze
03.01.2012 , 09:49 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mojodisho View Post
I play a Female Dark side smuggler.
Everyone know that by that, Corso will pretty much hate every single option you take.
(that guy should never have taken up smuggling with his morale code anyway)
Corso is the only romance option for Fem-smuggler.
Why on god's (or any other deity's name) would i hook up with someone that obviously hate my guts and are the direct opposite of me in every aspect?
My fem smuggler hate corso bigtime, why can't i hook up with Bowdaar and get some hot furry action going there?
Why can't we have true interracial romance options?
We got a entire galaxy to romance, but every class is restricted to the same stock Human romance option.

I got a Twi'lek sage, i can only romance Iresso or theran, both human. Why can't i romance Zenith, which is also a Twi'lek?
My Chiss Bounty hunter female can only romance a human mandalorian. Why can't i romance Blizz the jawa? (okok getting far stretched here, its the principle in it)
The list continues, but people get the point.

Please add more options for romances than the postermodel human-human. male/female.

With regard to Theran he not actually really able to be romance except for one time because of Holliday.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

RASTRALIN
03.01.2012 , 09:57 PM | #13
Your fem smuggler can have a one-night stand with a noble on Alderaan =)

Also, as in the movies, two people of the same race shouldn't start a romance, since there's a good chance they're siblings...

Dylancholy
03.02.2012 , 12:32 AM | #14
I hate that you can't romance zenith.

TyrantOfNordberg
03.02.2012 , 11:12 AM | #15
Quote:
You can easily romance corso, even if you are darkside. Just hide him in case you are turning in quest But I guess thats not the point of the topic, so yeah, there could be more options indeed, I agreee... I have lvl 20 sith female marauder. I am no going to play her, until there will be a option to romance Vette
You can romance Vette... most of the romance arcs don't start till act 2/3.

ikinai
03.02.2012 , 12:41 PM | #16
Gifts gifts and more gifts, currently is the only option if you want to romance the Corso and be a red eyed smuggler.
I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
--Rodney Dangerfield Back to School
Is this referral mic on? It's free stuff and stuff, in game.

va_wanderer
03.02.2012 , 12:57 PM | #17
This. If you're going to be bad, corrupt that goody two-shoes with gifts and abuse him accordingly if you feel the urge.

Smugglers LS really are "heart of gold" types. No wonder Han got into trouble all the time, "good guy" and "smuggler" is a lousy profit margin combo.
Help unify PvP and PvE content- PvP+E! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=298731