Why did one species unlock apply across my whole account while the other didn't?

Fooxie

I bought the Cathar unlock right after it came out and it applied across my whole account. I bought the Miraluka unlock recently and for some reason it only applies to character creation on a certain server.

Which. Since I have more character slots on that server I'm not too ruffled but at the same time I don't want all of my Miraluka army to be confined to RP play.

I bought the Cathar unlock right after it came out and it applied across my whole account. I bought the Miraluka unlock recently and for some reason it only applies to character creation on a certain server.

Which. Since I have more character slots on that server I'm not too ruffled but at the same time I don't want all of my Miraluka army to be confined to RP play.

Yeah, it blows, but the unlocks for the original species only apply to the Legacy on the server the perk is purchased and redeemed on while the Cathar explicitly states it is account wide. I haven't looked at the wording too closely, but I think the other species unlocks states this. Sorry. :/