Universal Crafting Trainer Holostatue

Heezdedjim

Bao-dur with remote flying around him.

As for something permanent for the ship, how about a interactive T3M4 holo, that acts as a mod station. Since in KoTORII he was a mobile version of just that. We Bao-Dur and T3 each with a reason to be there.

And add a Bao Dur glove type, one regular one energy based.

Edited by Kellorion

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is indeed a GREAT idea.

It should however include the ability to act as a Modification Station, so we can use it to add/upgrade Augment slots.

It's a pain to have to go back to fleet for this.

Uh oh, looks like someone needs a nap....and maybe a cookie, lol. Are you not able to access a crew skills trainer on the fleet? You can't use the ones on the planets? Are you somehow being denied access to the crew skill trainers? The Cartel Market is for cosmetic and convenience stuff....you don't need a portable crew skills trainer and we've all survived for a year and a half without one. You'll survive without the fluff.

I guess the idea of giving subscribers something is foreign to you? Or you'd rather just be rude.

You don't NEED the game either do you? You'll survive without it.

Edited by DarthVengeant

The reason this is a great idea is because it gives crafters something for them specifically. I realize this is a very difficult concept to believe but there are some people that mostly craft with their playing time.. and yet we get no legacy points for that playing choice (the ONLY style of play that isn't rewarded with legacy points mind you).

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

Personally, Nico Okarr - if only for the fact that he needs more love

I'd rather see it as an item for my ship! We need more stuff for our ships anyway, and this wouldn't be an item you'd need out in the field very often...

Really cool idea, and I agree that I'd prefer to see something on the ship.

T3-M4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In KOTOR he was a universal spike generator, so it would be awesome to see him return to the universe as a trainer! Though i would be much happier if he were in the CM and not in the Contraband Packs.

T3-M4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In KOTOR he was a universal spike generator, so it would be awesome to see him return to the universe as a trainer! Though i would be much happier if he were in the CM and not in the Contraband Packs.

It couldn't be T3-M4 in person, a Hologram maybe. because

He was vaporized into tiny peices of scrap by the Emperor when he lit his cloak on fire trying to spare Revan suffering by the Emperor's lightning

This is a great idea, and it's been passed along to the gurus of the Cartel Market. I know I'd personally love to see this!

Here's my question for you guys: What character would you want to see as the Universal Crew Skill Trainer?

Bao-Dur hands down:)

I would love to have Blizz as a trainer...he would be an obvious choice, I think - and he is sooo cute :-)

• 8 years later...

I know this is old, but A crafting trainer holo would be Awesome. To answer this question about whom, I would say a Bao'Dur Holo statue. He is from KOTOR 2 and gets very little recognition :cool:

The CM? Shouldn't quality of life be included for $155.88+, year over year? My definition of a 'PREMIUM' experience

(all-Caps yours, not mine) doesn't include you guys selling solutions to design friction, on top of our subscriptions.

Edited by FlatTax

Infact, any of the "empty" vendors mentioned in the following old post would also suit the pocket crew skill trainer as most of them are still there doing/offering nothing:

There are several vendors that sell nothing that still exist in the game. Vendors I found are:

Denth - Ziost Equipment Vendor - Ziost GSI Orbital Station

Harlas - Specialty Goods - Found on Korriban: Error when clicking says "No Items Available"

Yerk - Specialty Goods - Found on Hutta: Error when clicking says "No Items Available"

Shiden - Specialty Goods - Found on Tython: Error when clicking says "No Items Available"

Corporal Hurwell- Specialty Goods - Found on Ord Mantel: Error when clicking says "No Items Available"

Logistics Officer Sly - Specialty Goods - Found in Dromund Kaas Spaceport.

I'm aware this was originally an ancient thread but still a great idea. And while you're at it devs, can we please have a crafting level 600 boost to buy? Thanks.

Edited by Sarova

I would have thought this would be a good money maker for them. Till I realised they’d actually need to do some work to fix crafting first or people wouldn’t bother.

It would still be useful to me for my alts learning crafting stuff up to 600 and for being able to upgrade gathering/missions skill to 700 without going to the fleet. Crafting most high level stuff after 600 can get in the sea.

• 2 weeks later...