Legacy: Smuggler child of a sith warrior

ErzengelLichtes

So I had the good fortune to start playing SWTOR right before the legacy update occurred. So as a Sith Warrior romancing Vette, I decided to make a twi'lek smuggler that was the child of my sith warrior.

Upon getting my ship, I met Risha. I didn't put 2+2 together right away, but during the conversation, Risha mentioned Nok Dreyan. Essentially, the following ensued:

Risha: The items here are pieces to a key--a key that unlocks the lost treasure of a very rich dead man named Nok Drayen.

Smuggler: Nok Drayen. [Thinks] That was the first guy that freed my mom from slavery and became her surrogate father. How do you know about him, Risha--

0.0 (:eek:)

Smuggler [throws arms wide]: AUNTIE RISHA! Holy banthas! Mom thought you died! Hang on, I need to get the Fury on holocom.

I seem to have accidentally picked the perfect class for the child of Vette. I guess Risha takes good care of her skin to look like that in her 30s. :-)

Anyway, just wanted to share.

One thing I liked:

My friend has an inquisitor "former jedi padawan".

On Black Talon, we are talking w/ Satele Shan, and she talks about worrying about her [directly to her].

It kind of felt perfect for the story we are playing.

All in all, this game has PLENTY of opportunities to link stories together :)

Risha is not in her thirties..

Vette describes Risha as the same age as her.

Vette is my Smuggler's mom in the above scenario.

Assuming Vette was at least 18 years old when the Sith Warrior picked her up, and my Smuggler is at least 18 years old when he meets Risha, that means that Risha must be at least 36 years old. Probably older because I like to think that at least 6 months passed between the Sith Warrior removing her shock collar and marrying her. That was what I was referencing with my joke.

Edited by ErzengelLichtes

Vette describes Risha as the same age as her.

Vette is my Smuggler's mom in the above scenario.

Assuming Vette was at least 18 years old when the Sith Warrior picked her up, and my Smuggler is at least 18 years old when he meets Risha, that means that Risha must be at least 36 years old. Probably older because I like to think that at least 6 months passed between the Sith Warrior removing her shock collar and marrying her. That was what I was referencing with my joke.

But she really isn't, you can RP her that way if you want. But so you know, she isn't 36.

But she really isn't, you can RP her that way if you want. But so you know, she isn't 36.

Yes, that is quite obvious. I meant it as a joke. I stated it was a joke in the posting that you quoted. I even put in an emoticon right after the joke to indicate that it was, in fact, to be taken as a humorous construct of language in disregard to facts. The fact that it was a joke means that you should not have taken it seriously. The fact that you took it seriously is actually quite concerning.

So, in an effort to afford you the greatest understanding of my meaning, allow me to elaborate on the humor that I was attempting to convey. Due to scenario in my original post, Risha would, logically, be 36 years or older. Thus, in order to appear significantly younger, she must take very good care of her skin. I then placed a sequence of punctuation marks that appears to be a sideways happy face to indicate that I wasn't serious because I know that this was not the designer's intent. Risha is, in fact, the same age as Vette is at the beginning of the Sith Warrior storyline, not 18 years after the end of the story line.

I hope this clarified my meaning to anyone who has found difficulty in comprehending that bit of humor.

Edited by ErzengelLichtes

Glad to know my Smuggler isn't the only one with a Sith Warrior parent. Her mommy says hi. lol

Course Quinn wasn't happy learning his daughter decided to work for the Republic nor to smuggle things. I mean, he's an *snort* upstanding Imperial Officer! I do believe he got the vapors. *giggles and rolls out of her chair*