Solo XRR-3 Annihilation Droid - 1 Man

XRR3 Annihilation Droid soloed in Eternity Vault

Firstly i understand that this required little to no skill, it was done simply to show that it can be done with clever use of game mechanics and so people can see the video, the whole fight took around 40 minutes

The only hard part was figuring out where to stand and getting back in the right spot after storms (and not falling asleep), had a few attempts where I moved too far out of the pillar and got 1 shot during enrage

I hope this provides at least a little entertainment to those who watch it

Nostrumdoluseu.enjin.com

I don't get how I'm trolling? I think its hilarious that pretty much anyone could solo that boss.

Don't think that was directed at you, but rather the OP. He was expecting a troll thread, but instead found it that wasn't the case.

I think this should be the standard response to people still arguing that this game is difficult!

You didn't even watch the video, which is quite apparent. He made use of an exploit, has nothing to do with difficulty.

Quite clever on the OP's part however. Definitely a clever use of the mechanics.

Turrets have limited range and are cc'able ;)

Limited range, yes.

CCable, no.

Just tried it 5 mins ago. Shred by turrets, CC immunity.

This is only possible if you failed with a group who did clear turrets it seems. In which case, im sure its doable. But not until turrets are dealt with.

Edit: If you sneak around to the right side you can get into killin the closest caniser at the base of the turret without the turret agroing, robots will drop tho. I killed the first canister before being mauled by robots.

And the turret did fire a few times right at the end.

Not seemingly feasible to do turrets solo.

Edited by Counterintel

congratulations, this realy proves again how boring this game at current state, people try weird things to enjoy it, they should release 1.2 soon becouse game started to die, my server population (Ahto City - Republic) decreasing at a fast rate for last 2-3 weeks, highest populatin I saw in fleet was 42 last weekend, even I dont play more than 1 hour per day for last 2-3 days, I cant sell items anymore at AH, nor I can find items for my alts, it is almost imposible to find 3 more people for HM(no one does them anymore)... my previous mmo was lotro, there wasnt much content but people keep playing it because encounters was fun, there was more solo content than these few boring stupid daily quests, and well designed crafting... Bioware did it very wrong to get WoW as only example while creating this game: Make a delusion of rich content with 2 raids with 10 bosses at total and 7 flashpoints but all fights are similar and too easy, then they had to design hardmodes for experianced mmo players, and put enrage timer to every single fight (who want to spend money and time to develop new mechanic for each HM fight?) and you got HM now... And they got low populated enermous amount of servers only after 2 months of game release due to their poor game design, if bioware wants to keep giving us these easy to develop low quality encounters they need to be faster because like popular culture people get bored this kind of thing realy fast

congratulations, this realy proves again how boring this game at current state, people try weird things to enjoy it, they should release 1.2 soon becouse game started to die, my server population (Ahto City - Republic) decreasing at a fast rate for last 2-3 weeks, highest populatin I saw in fleet was 42 last weekend, even I dont play more than 1 hour per day for last 2-3 days, I cant sell items anymore at AH, nor I can find items for my alts, it is almost imposible to find 3 more people for HM(no one does them anymore)... my previous mmo was lotro, there wasnt much content but people keep playing it because encounters was fun, there was more solo content than these few boring stupid daily quests, and well designed crafting... Bioware did it very wrong to get WoW as only example while creating this game: Make a delusion of rich content with 2 raids with 10 bosses at total and 7 flashpoints but all fights are similar and too easy, then they had to design hardmodes for experianced mmo players, and put enrage timer to every single fight (who want to spend money and time to develop new mechanic for each HM fight?) and you got HM now... And they got low populated enermous amount of servers only after 2 months of game release due to their poor game design, if bioware wants to keep giving us these easy to develop low quality encounters they need to be faster because like popular culture people get bored this kind of thing realy fast

You really **** your pants jumping at the first chance to twist a funny exploit into slamming the entire game huh?

Edited by SunsNRses

Maybe try going back to school and learn to use paragraphs, then maybe, just maybe, you would not be so bored sitting in front of your computer all day.

Thats a nice personal achieve bro!! But only for shooting toons lol :) I cant solo tank this even if i had god armor lol

How exactly is a bug, exploit a nice personal achievement?

Edited by Bladedakoda